Page 674 of 683 FirstFirst ... 174574624664671672673674675676677 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 6822

Lately I've wanted to watch new episodes of AGDQ 2015 (Awesome Games Done Quick) and found some footage in a different channel. What happened. =/
    Last edited by Noblewine; May 22, 2015 at 10:14 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

When people in pso2 make excuses when they die i'm like DOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!! xD
    http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.p...6311fa3a815d9f

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I did not sleep much last night and now I have a pounding headache. I am like your clone today.

Unfortunately I do not find myself doing any cool drawings today so I think I got cheated and only got the head pain.
    Its been about 2 months since i've really felt "rested" from a sleep without using like melotonin or zzzqyll.
    I do not wish to be relient on aids to help me sleep. It is thus, horseshit.
    You're also missing the part where your a queer as fuck piece of shit who does art

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Alright, so I have to take medication to control my blood pressure, and I ordered my refill today just like I have every month for the past 2 years. Well, I end up getting a call from the pharmacy (Walmart; say what you will of their business practices, but they offer inexpensive prescriptions) telling me that my insurance was blocking the refill. I go in and the pharmacist calls up my insurance provider; according to the representative, apparently my insurance changed its policy without informing me and now I can only refill my prescription at CVS and it has to be in 90-day supplies for it to be covered by the insurance, and it would end up costing me more in total to get my medication there. However, the Walmart pharmacist tells me that they can still give me a refill without my insurance and that it will cost $4. That is the exact same amount that I always paid for it anyway. So, yeah.

tl;dr: Apparently my insurance has never actually covered my prescription costs.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 23, 2015 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Its been about 2 months since i've really felt "rested" from a sleep without using like melotonin or zzzqyll.
    I do not wish to be relient on aids to help me sleep. It is thus, horseshit.
    You're also missing the part where your a queer as fuck piece of shit who does art
    Nah, I didn't get any of that either.

having 20k+ debt and no otherwise accessable work is suffering. (I am not sharing my twitter feed at this time)
    Last edited by Sayara; May 28, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

I tire of teeter tottering over the web of depression.

The time may have finally come for me to consider extensive treatments, or even surgery, for my sciatica. I keep trying to exercise, but the pain in my lower back, hips, and groin regions prevent me from ever doing as much as I need to do. I can barely lay flat on my back, and if I try to something such as raise my legs, I can feel the nerves pinching and the bones rubbing and popping in my tailbone.

Things like surgery terrify me, and I've always said I'd rather die than have even the most basic of outpatient procedures, so I really don't know what to do. But, I'm pissed! I know that much.

Everyday around 1:00~1:30, my modem resets itself. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, even if I'm just looking up a text document online. Getting really annoyed since my upcoming summer job requires me to be online connected to their database.

I give up on consoles. Gaming companies are greedy I guess I'm sticking with the DS Lite because the library of games looks better than the N3D's (Nintendo 3-D nickname I came up with). =/
    Or I'll just go to the movies and pop some quarters into video game cabinets since I'm bored of consoles.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jun 20, 2015 at 11:26 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.