Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

The daily mission that asks you to use a boost item is very dumb because not everyone is gonna finish the 30 min of boosts everyday on all of their characters

Though it just gives EXP but not completing it means you need to clear 5 days of DM rather than 3 days
    Last edited by escarlata; Apr 24, 2019 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    The daily mission that asks you to use a boost item is very dumb because not everyone is gonna finish the 30 min of boosts everyday on all of their characters
    You do know there are boost items with shorter duration right? Like food for gathering? If I recall they said they'd be applicable.

yep it said food or boost

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    You do know there are boost items with shorter duration right? Like food for gathering? If I recall they said they'd be applicable.
    I normally just throw away all non-rare materials from gathering so I never ever make those. Besides, I already got all my rings so being forced to gather stuff aside from the meseta weekly is so antifun

Edit: just realised the reward from that is 1 photon sphere, so I can just trade for 75% exp up with that and break even.
    Last edited by escarlata; Apr 24, 2019 at 04:54 AM.

What does koffie wants up to do for phantom lvl 40 cap? Or rather ALL of the lvl caps until its translated

TBH I cannot imagine that Sega will make any changes to the concept of money making.
    I.e. do a bunch of cos / dailies on a character to get some money each week.

Turning dailies into weeklies (did they or am I confused?) is probably just the same as daily tacos (it was horrible, every single day a chunk of your play time was eaten by them just to be able to afford crap) turning into weekly tacos.

And I can't imagine it's not per character when it has been for 7 years and a large amount of people made additional characters mostly just for tacos and just play all classes on their main.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozanto View Post
    What does koffie wants up to do for phantom lvl 40 cap? Or rather ALL of the lvl caps until its translated
    Level 30: Complete Phantom training
    Level 40: Complete any free field/arks quest as Phantom
    Level 50: Defeat any 150 enemies as Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    And I can't imagine it's not per character when it has been for 7 years and a large amount of people made additional characters mostly just for tacos and just play all classes on their main.
    ??? It's per char.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Level 50: Defeat any 150 enemies as Phantom
    Actually, is to defeat any 50 enemies with each weapon. 50 kills with Katana, 50 kills with Rifle and 50 kills with Rod.

one of the biggest QoL improvements with this new system is that I can run TA whenever i want and am not restricted to a specific TACO day due to how CO cooldowns work.