god who cares anymore
    This

Gee, what a surprise.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Thanks Segac...... =D
    Best present ever! >0<
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I want an official English version to come out so the shittier players will move to it.
    B-20 would get empty and Ship 2 will start getting more JP players again.
    Actually the only problem I encounter with playing the JP servers is the AC loading crap.

If SEA gets an English version, let everyone play that. We'll have the same crappy customer service as the Japanese, except everything will be in a language we can understand without patches.

I don't see what could go wrong!

Let the sega witch hunt begin.

Or maybe it's like coming out of the closet and everyone is relieved.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Yeah I've pretty much given up on PSO2 at this point. Oh well.

Time to move on I suppose.

Extremely unlikely source, so I'ma call my fair share of BULLSHITT on the article.

i want the western version of the game to come out so I can chain kill (respawn kill)

it looks so much fun

probably won't be perfect but it would be better than here. :v plus there would be real competition maybe that isn't superior jp latency people I can't communicate with anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    probably won't be perfect but it would be better than here. :v plus there would be real competition maybe that isn't superior jp latency people I can't communicate with anyway
    Certain exploits that disrupt the otherwise easy to jump into nature of the game such as the various dash exploits contribute to that issue no matter who is playing. It doesn't really matter if they "won't put the effort in to learn it" or whatever other excuse you might throw out for people not using it. The learning curve or arguably innate skill in certain areas required to perform such techniques is a massive deterrent for getting the average player's feet wet. Not to mention the toll the technique places on one's PC to the point where its required to make the game look arguably worse than PSU, due to reliance on shaders to look good, to manage generally running TA's while performing such techniques optimally.

There's also a desire for a full team of players who can perform that particular technique at that level because there are no true options for anything less than 4 player competitive missions. This makes it further problematic to jump into and hence amass groups of people.

Overall, the bar appears very high for a casual player to even look toward which prevents potential players with interest from even trying.