Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    So 14* weapons frop from anything in both areas? Am i reading this right?
    Yep, it's an area drop. Good luck finding any, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    So 14* weapons frop from anything in both areas? Am i reading this right?
    yes
    Area Drop= anything can drop it (well i dont think boxes can) so expect REALLY low rates

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well to me it's actually the right way to go. Sega has gone the drop-only way until EP3 which was a horrible chore and frustrating just on its own, but also felt very good when you put all your heart into getting the weapon of your dreams.
    I've never really felt accomplishment from a number generator, that's all that really happens when weapons are based on chance drops alone. I'd prefer if there was an alternative where you could get what you wanted with certainty. Even if it was long and arduous it would be better that what Sega did with Nemesis NT. Give us a solo Ultimate boss trigger quest along side UQ, akin to solo PD. It could serve as a short cut and perhaps add some variety to farming. As much as I like the UQ revival, low drop rates kind of turns it into a chore or increases the risk of burnout. I've gotten into discussions about this before and I know some people just like seeing things drop for whatever reason, but it's not something I can really get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I've never really felt accomplishment from a number generator, that's all that really happens when weapons are based on chance drops alone. I'd prefer if there was an alternative where you could get what you wanted with certainty. Even if it was long and arduous it would be better that what Sega did with Nemesis NT. Give us a solo Ultimate boss trigger quest along side UQ, akin to solo PD. It could serve as a short cut and perhaps add some variety to farming. As much as I like the UQ revival, low drop rates kind of turns it into a chore or increases the risk of burnout. I've gotten into discussions about this before and I know some people just like seeing things drop for whatever reason, but it's not something I can really get into.
    I mean, this is exactly why Stones existed, and now Collect File. People wanted easier access to endgame loot, instead of the game turning into a grindfest that a lot of other MMOs have. But other people like the novelty and grind of farming for the best loot, because they get a sense of accomplishment of finally getting that drop they worked so hard for.

Where we are right now is basically this: You can get endgame loot, guaranteed, with current systems. But you can also get marginally stronger loot by farming for it. Both pieces of gear are still relevant, but the former is readily accessible for people with less time on their hands while still keeping them close to the top of the power curve while the latter rewards people who put in the time and effort to look for the gear that randomly drops.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, getting item only as rng drop (and non-tradeable to boot) as a way to getting it can also means some people technically never got it (they might get it when the thing already obsolete)

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

You could farm this until the boost is up and still not get what you want. I am somewhat okay with random drops but the chance to get something should be reasonable. It shouldn't take over an hour of farming to get something of worth. Do they think people have the time to grind this endlessly before the weeks are up? What they should do is add some sort of super boss like izane that spawns every hour or so that has a guaranteed 13*+ drop or unit so you know that if you stick around long enough you will at least get something. Or just give collection files so you know your time spent is going towards specifically what you want.

This game needs more content like solo extreme quests that give you the effort symbols. Give us something that requires skill but rewards you with strong weapons. I bet many would like solo boosted anga that drops guaranteed nemesis-nt when defeated. Or something along those lines.

Can't you get stones to buy the nemesis weapons and then upgrade them to the NT versions? I figured that was why there's no CF.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Can't you get stones to buy the nemesis weapons and then upgrade them to the NT versions? I figured that was why there's no CF.
    NT upgrade requires three other Nemesis-NT as trade materials. So no bones about it, you're gonna have to farm UQ Nab for Nemesis-NTs anyway, even if you're just looking for trade junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    NT upgrade requires three other Nemesis-NT as trade materials. So no bones about it, you're gonna have to farm UQ Nab for Nemesis-NTs anyway, even if you're just looking for trade junk.
    Oh, that IS bullshit then...

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I don't understand why couldn't they just replace the OT Nemesis weapon in the stone shop with the NTs ones? Its a nice reward to those who held on to their stones as well as the fact it could keep Ultimate Nab somewhat alive after this event ends.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Nov 14, 2017 at 03:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.