Page 11 of 684 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111511 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Dunno. It's my first time playing in two weeks. It says I'm missing those files when I run the file check. We got a new internew service, so I dunno if there are ports I need to open for PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrezem View Post
    Eh... that one's for Win7 and up. It's not supported on Win XP anymore..
    I guess AIDA should put a message for that then lol.
    you could always request it to be re-coded on .net 4.0.3 for XP(is possible with Visual Studio 2010, but 2012, which i think AIDA is using, it is not possible without workarounds, though M$ was supposed to patch that)+^_^+ you really aught to get a newer windows, what with XP support being pulled and whatnot+^_^+

@ AIDA, can you compile it with .net 4.0??
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; May 16, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

@Shinamori
    Do you try to do file check from the tweaker? Because that's not working properly at the moment
    Just use the original PSO2 launcher file check

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    First, this program will download the latest en patch automatically, no updates needed from me.

Working on implementing a "backup before patching" system now, along with a few nifty features (which patches are installed, are there newer versions, download of story patch direct from the program, etc)
    But isn't the tweaker will download the old English patch (the one before Episode 2 update)? If I'm wrong, my bad then

More nifty function, the better , keep up the good work AIDA

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before so sorry if its a repeat. I just downloaded this for the first time...

Anyway I see this tweaker has a huge priority, so much so that when I start up PSO2 with it the tweaker window is still overlaid on top of the game screen/internet once everything starts. For the next version, if possible, can you make it so it can be minimized or perhaps moved? Right now I can't do either.

Still I do like this, and not having a huge amount of my comps mem eaten up by the game is about all I could want. 584k+ MB is too much for a game to run on. :\

^ You can minimize it, just press the Minimize Button on the tweaker. First let the game loading, then after few seconds, just click the Minimize button

Also, you can drag the tweaker by click and hold the left mouse button everywhere on tweaker EXCEPT the top bar.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Well I can say the minimizer button doesn't work...I've tried it several times. Though thank you for telling me how to move it. >.< I would never have tried it elsewhere in the window.

when i used it to check the files it worked fine for a bit then encountered an error. It's done this 3x now so I have to use the traditional updater >.> any reason this may be happening? The program doesn't seem to work for me at all and I know I have it in the correct folder and everything...

Default Feature request: Persistence.

I'd like it if the program would remind me what has already been done. Like a little check mark to verify that the program previously succeeded in doing any one of the listed functions. Maybe something toggle style? Maybe grey out options that had already been applied while enabling the option that reverses it.

I had noticed that when I launched the program it seemed I hadn't removed the intro videos, then remembered I had the last time I ran it.

I've got this page bookmarked. I'll be keeping tabs on the updates every other day or so. Looking forward to any new patches headed our way, thanks AIDA.