Default need help finding the fastest way to grind a weapon to +35 for Br Lv.75 Cap Release

hello all i need help finding the fastest way to grind a weapon to +35 for Br Lv.75 Cap Release if anyone could help that would be great

If you mean actually getting the Grind Cap of a weapon up to 35, it all depends on what you have at your disposal:

• If you don't already have a 13* Bow or Katana:
      • Collection Files; depending on which one you pick up, you can typically get the full 6 weapons needed within 12~14 days (sooner if you want to use SG to reduce cooldown). Additionally, if you are doing the Deus CF, there is a chance the weapon could drop untekked with a high grind cap.
      • Badge Shop: If you have 1200 Gold Badges (either 2016 or 2017), you are good to go; just go to the Badge shop and pick up 6 of whatever BR weapon. You can still get 2017 Badges from Level-Up Quests, and you can exchange various stones for 2016 Badge at the Pyroxene Shop at a rate of 100:1.

• If you already have a 13* Bow or Katana:
      • If it is part of a current CF, just do some CFs.
      • If it is not part of a CF, you can try getting some Grind Cap +1s. You can get the general one from playing Battle Arena (at a super low rate), or buy one from the Player Shop (for a ridiculously high price). You can also exchange 300 BR Cubes for a Grind Cap +1 that specifically works for just BR weapons.

If you just mean grinding it up to +35 because it has a Grind Cap of 35 already, here are a couple of the more common techniques (there are other techniques that have more variable Lambda and meseta costs):

• Lower Meseta, Higher Lambda Grinder cost: Take any 10* NT weapons you get as drops, and grind them up to +20, then feed them to the 13*. This will cost in the 2~4 million meseta range, and require 15+ Lambda Grinders.
    • Higher Meseta, Lower Lambda Grinder cost: Buy +27 and +30 12* NT weapons and some Grind Great Success +100%s from the Player Shop to grind the weapon. This can cost as low as 3 Lambda Grinders (using 1 +27, 2 maxed out +30s, and 2 Great Success +100%s), but can cost upwards of 8 million meseta depending on the market.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 29, 2017 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    [*]Low Meseta, High Lambda Grinder cost: Take any 10* NT weapons, and grind them up to +20, then feed them to the 13*.
    I question if this really is the most efficient way, meseta-wise. Half the components' grind value is wasted when grinding the fodder (fodder being what we ultimately feed the 13*), so it could be more efficient to just feed the 13* directly. Of course you will waste more lambdas that way.

From my personal experience, many people sell efficient grind fodder in the visiphone without even realizing it. A 10* +5 NT weapon provides as much grind value as an emper embrace while costing 3-5 times less.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I question if this really is the most efficient way, meseta-wise. Half the components' grind value is wasted when grinding the fodder (fodder being what we ultimately feed the 13*), so it could be more efficient to just feed the 13* directly. Of course you will waste more lambdas that way.

From my personal experience, many people sell efficient grind fodder in the visiphone without even realizing it. A 10* +5 NT weapon provides as much grind value as an emper embrace while costing 3-5 times less.
    Noted, and clarified what my intended meaning was in the post.

Actually I forgot that 10* NTs get the bonus for same rarity if you grind them together. Considering the grind boost right now, you can get 55% chance for a great success after Deus EQ ends - which really can make this the most efficient option meseta-wise, or at the very least a highly efficient one.

It's never too late to learn something new as it turns out. Also late reply and OP never commented but eh.