Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default AC SCRATCH: Wake Up Gridman (14 OCT 2020 - 11 NOV 2020)

~~~~~

I find it odd that the Rikka and Akane outfits were released as Costumes and Outerwear but with no Basewear. Also, I wish they would have given us the Initial Fighter color variant for Gridman as well, if not also the True Gridman or Gridknight costumes.

Not hyped about the collab itself, but the recolors for Esta Teresa and One Shoulder Dress are a godsend. I always wanted those basewears but they were too expensive. Hopefully these will be cheap since they are recolors.

Baby dan dan intensifies.

What a disappointing scratch. It's called Wake Up Gridman but it sure is putting me back to sleep.

I was at the very least hoping for some sort of blue recolor of that boy's [Ba] but even such low expectations were left unfulfilled.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

personally happy with this scratch but ironically only if I look at the non Gridman part : great genderswap fashion, the recolors are great, some nice accessories as well !

New Anime of the month?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    New Anime of the month?

It's actually part of the 2nd anniversary for SSSS.Gridman in the lead up to its sequel/spin-off SSSS.Dynazenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's actually part of the 2nd anniversary for SSSS.Gridman in the lead up to its sequel/spin-off SSSS.Dynazenon.
    Just googled pic these anime, never even heard of them. Thet some sort of Ultraman or Super Sentai anime?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just googled pic these anime, never even heard of them. Thet some sort of Ultraman or Super Sentai anime?
    It is a stealth sequel to the 90s live-action tokusatsu show, Denkou Choujin Gridman/Gridman the Hyper Agent, produced by the same company that produces the Ultra series, though it is not part of it; the original Gridman was adapted a la Power Rangers as Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad in America, something that SSSS.Gridman actually makes nods to in various ways.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 15, 2020 at 01:33 AM.

I thought even total anime normies knew about Trigger titles? Especially since this one is actually really good, unlike some of their other shows.