Exclamation Servers appear offline

So no one wanted to help me on my last post but i'm just gonna post it again until someone helps me
    every time i try to log in the servers appear offline to me
    i'm a north american player and i player through psotweaker so can someone please give me some insight here?
    i would really hate to quit playing because i can't connect

Read PSO2 General for many topics on the block non-Japanese, non-Time Warner Cable players are experiencing. Though it does not seem to be technically an IP ban, the result and methods to get around it for players affected makes it indistinguishable from one.

Your options are:

Try connecting through a tunneling service like Pingzapper. This method worked great for me for about half a week, then stopped working abruptly. If it does work than Pingzapper is free but kicks you off each hour unless you dish out the reasonable fee of $4 for a subscription. A tutorial is floating around PSO2 General board.

Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). It's easier than it sounds, and many are available across the interwebnetz. If you get a paid one this option works like a dream. If you use a free one, then you run a very high risk of being caught sharing a IP/MAC address with other PSO2 players, and getting your account suspended by Sega.

Switch to TWC. A hassle, and since Verison once worked but is now blocked, there's no guarantee TWC will be safe forever.

Meow.
    Last edited by Chigun; Jul 20, 2014 at 01:27 PM.

wow..this all sucks
    i mean,at least there are options,but this all really sucks