Default Removing Story Patch

First I'll apologize as the answer to this is probably easy to find, especially to those who know their way around these topics, but I did at least give it a try. Failing to get the answer I made a topic.

After the recent patch using Aida's tweaker I went ahead and bagged new copied of the English and story patches. I find out too late the story patch is not yet compatible with the current PSO2 build. The result: Whenever I speak to certain NPCs, or even start certain events (such as the new EQ of all things) the game freezes or crashes.

I try to use the tweaker option to remove the story patch. Should be simple, but instead of removing it without internet use like I would expect the launcher asks to see my latest story patch .rar and proceeds to download 2+ GBs worth of files. I have limited monthly bandwidth (I live with the cows) and can't afford to download a lot for no real reason. So I cancel this, and am left with freezes and crashes.

I had this problem before. Last time I waited it out until the story patch became compatible. I don't know how long this'll be this time around so I'd prefer getting rid of the story patch ASAP.

Sorry for the long thread, since my question is pretty simple: How do I get rid of the story patch so I can play normally again? (Without using the option that requires a download).

Thanks to anyone who replies!

- Pertinent / Ship 9

You could run the game through the normal launcher and click the third button. It will reinstall and wipe anything that isn't there by default, ie. english patch.

It will have to redownload sections of the game and will take up your bandwidth unfortunately.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.