Page 1474 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4749741374142414641471147214731474147514761477148415241574 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,740 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    An unidentified 13 star has rainbow colored text at the id window, for next time whenever you are in doubt.
    It was a rainbow box icon at tekker counter :/

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Also there is an option to have the game automatically place 13* that drop into your inventory so you never miss them, hopefully.

While I'm at it you might want to check your item inventory because it is possible a 13* Egg or Pet Food was dropped instead, you know those things non-Summoners just love seeing on the ground when they hear that 13* drop jingle.
    I have the 13* auto pick up option active too. Got it activated since it's available

I knew when reporting this that the few answers I will have would be like Gwyndolin's and yours. I swear I did no mistake. It seem to be a really wicked bug. I just hoped to read there was some people who already got this issue/bug to be honest. Am still dubious about what happened but no, no mistakes from me:
    Rainbow box at tekker with talis icon>High grade appraisal>Dio visburn NT> 200k+ lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    It was a rainbow box icon at tekker counter :/

I have the 13* auto pick up option active too. Got it activated since it's available

I knew when reporting this that the few answers I will have would be like Gwyndolin's and yours. I swear I did no mistake. It seem to be a really wicked bug. I just hoped to read there was some people who already got this issue/bug to be honest. Am still dubious about what happened but no, no mistakes from me:
    Rainbow box at tekker with talis icon>High grade appraisal>Dio visburn NT> 200k+ lost.
    The Dio Hunar trial usually gets started by the Yamigarasu NPC, right? Maybe you actually had a Yamigarasu-NT deposited into your inventory and because it already came tekked, you accidentally skimmed over it? I've never heard of someone's rainbow box coming in as a 10*.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    I don't get it. Why would you bother with a rainbow setup for ranger?
    Always play it safe, and when people use stuff like the EPRP field or whatever that regens PP for hitting the element weakness, it's just extra icing on the cake. Given I don't really do much affixing to my weapons, I figure it's better to have matching elements no matter what.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Elder Pain. The "true" rare weapon of the game, even rarer than 14*s , should be a 15-16* with how rare it is xD
    I have two and i cherish them dearly ;w;7
    Spoiler!

I finally got to upgrad my Zeinesis sword to Qliphad, and finally got some decent affixes into them

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I have two and i cherish them dearly ;w;7
    Will you still cherish them after the Weapon camo (which is recolorable btw) will be obtainable through EP2 omnibus? Since i still haven't got one (haven't played alot recently though so i missed many Regiment EQ), i know i would probably cherish the first one i'll get as a drop even though it's not granted i'll keep it xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Given I don't really do much affixing to my weapons, I figure it's better to have matching elements no matter what.
    One unaffixed Qliphad would probably outdps yer rainbow set.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    One unaffixed Qliphad would probably outdps yer rainbow set.
    Deus doesn't run as much as it seems to when I started back up again back in May or so, and in that time I've managed to snag a bunch of Yamato CFs and the like. Already sunk a bunch of time and money into them all to get them all (except a single launcher, I think) to +35.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

My list of disappointing BQ drops that could have been something more.

Spoiler!