Default PSP2 JP DLC problems

I attempted to install the JP DLC via the instructions in this old thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181966

I did everything correctly (as far as I can tell): I made the right folder in SAVEDATA, named it the right name for my version, and placed the file in it. When I boot up the game nothing shows up... the DLC missions are not there. I did this once before in the past and it worked like a charm, no problems whatsoever... but this time none of the DLC missions are showing up. The only difference between then and now is that I have installed CFW on my PSP since then, might that have something to do with it?

I'm at a loss here because as far as I can tell I have done everything correctly. Any insight would be appreciated.

Nevermind. I had a brain skip. The DLC missions are under Multiplayer mode, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute0 View Post
    Nevermind. I had a brain skip. The DLC missions are under Multiplayer mode, aren't they?
    Mostly, yes.
    I know in PSPo2i there are some available in story mode. Not sure about PSPo2 though
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM