Default Seeking suggestions on the Best Course of Action for Advanced Class Development

as of right now i'm in chapter 5 and i've just maxed out the 3 base classes and made a bit of a start on the fightmaster, gunmaster and masterforce classes along with the acromaster.

and now i'm at a bit of an impasse on how to proceed.

should i continue as I have been, playing all 3 advanced classes and the hybrid, developing weapon and gun arts and technics as I go. or should I cut down to one advanced class and the acromaster.

I spent the better part of 2 days gathering a list of what kind of gear is dropped by each class so that i could determine which classes to do each mission with for the best kinds of gear.

and now i'm trying to decide what to do.

do i be greedy and torment myself playing the gunmaster and masterforce while trying to max out 10 bullet arts and technics for 2 crap rewards.

or do i focus on the acromaster and move forward while developing the fight master for the spear photon art u get at level 5?

if it werent for the fact that the masterforce get's hamstrung on developing photon arts i'd do the hunter, masterforce and the acromaster, but i guess them's the breaks i guess.

if it werent for the fact that i'm not guranteed to get an item if i go into a mission as a specific class i'd just alternate for certain missions but that would take forever

so any suggestions?

Well the obvious response would be to boost whichever class you enjoy most. The fighter classes for me were always superior when it came to playing the first portable. Humans are the most versatile so you won't find many barriers at all if you switch between the classes. Also psupedia.info will be you bible when you start to hunt the ultra rares and go for the all titles title

yeah i've been working the fight master for the last few missions and last nite i swapped over to the acromaster for another batch.

and in the future i'll have things set up so that i can move right into the fightmaster and acromaster in chapter 5.

i spent a bit of time sorting thru the free missions deciding which classes to do the missions as to maximise gear. then when i decided to cut down to just the fightmaster and acromaster. i had to do it all over again. but i'm ready now