Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 94956575859606162 ... LastLast

• Updated simulator
    • Added missing skill icons
    • Added class boost
    Well, you already noticed that it was updated, so posting this is kinda superfluous lol. Anyway, everything for EP4 is there now with the exception of Summoner stats. If anyone has them, I'd appreciate it if you could post them so I can add them in!
    Last edited by Gardios; Feb 4, 2016 at 09:54 AM.

It's weird no one noticed it before but the trap skills still say they require 1 trap which isn't the case since the rework that was done at the beginning of episode 3.
    Also 20 sec. cooldown data is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It's weird no one noticed it before but the trap skills still say they require 1 trap which isn't the case since the rework that was done at the beginning of episode 3.
    Also 20 sec. cooldown data is missing.
    I do think grenades are FOC and 15-20s cd time, traps.... is it? Not too sure, but if yes then its good. Not gotta waste 1 space for upper trap when hotwheels released.

Ahm...

Can I have a request? I would like to ask to the owner of the simulator to please at least retain Post EP2 and EP3 simulators up for players from SEA region until we get to EP4.

While there are some simulators already up for EP2 -> EP3 SEA Players, I, personally, much prefer your simulator... so yea. In my point of view, some SEA players might be dropping by here at PSO-World (like me) would ask for some help with our own builds. Then when people be sharing some builds, for sure they'll place EP4 skill trees and.. we'll get left out.

If these simulators are up, we can at least plan our own builds for EP3... I'm hoping you understood what I meant.

So yea, that's my request.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    Ahm...

Can I have a request? I would like to ask to the owner of the simulator to please at least retain Post EP2 and EP3 simulators up for players from SEA region until we get to EP4.

While there are some simulators already up for EP2 -> EP3 SEA Players, I, personally, much prefer your simulator... so yea. In my point of view, some SEA players might be dropping by here at PSO-World (like me) would ask for some help with our own builds. Then when people be sharing some builds, for sure they'll place EP4 skill trees and.. we'll get left out.

If these simulators are up, we can at least plan our own builds for EP3... I'm hoping you understood what I meant.

So yea, that's my request.
    I agree, old simulator doesnt work anymore

SEA is still in ep 2 : arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/06/skillcalc.html

The Perfect Keeper skill description says it requires 100% HP, which is wrong.

Techer's skill Extend Assist description should have "Main class only" note.
    Force/Techer does not have that 120 secs Shifta&Deband when using it. It expires very fast.

Extend Assist is not main class only.
    It allows for Shifta + Deband to have a duration cap of 3 minutes as opposed to 1 minute. If you're not a Te main with long time assist, then you must cast Shifta + Deband 3 times each to reach the 3 minute cap. With the exception of the Adrenaline skill or ring, of course.

It's also a free skill, which none are main class only either. Being a free skill, why did this even matter?

I didn't knew I can stack Shifta and Deband times by casting it multiple times... All I noticed that: when I use Force as main and Techer as subclass, my Shifta and Deband expires too fast, while when I use Techer as main, it lasts for 2 minutes.

P.S. it were matter for me because it wasn't clear from skill description. I spend 2 all skill reset passes. First one when I tried to switch to Fo/Te and second when I found that Force doesn't have that long shifta times, so i switched back to Te/Fo... and now need to switch again :O
    Last edited by Kosmeg; Nov 24, 2016 at 03:53 AM.