Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeongene View Post
    some character creation screens

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8553/up2637.jpg
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5632/up2642.jpg

they look like theyre from a video but, i can't find any videos on the site that show these.
    Nice!
    These two screens confirm that both human & newman can access Mirage Blast at lv20.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Nice!
    These two screens confirm that both human & newman can access Mirage Blast at lv20.
    The Kanji that I can read (yay for being able to read Chinese) says its a summoning spell. You can summon holy creatures, which is probably the FF summon looking creature we saw at the end of the OP video.

AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi_Li View Post
    The Kanji that I can read (yay for being able to read Chinese) says its a summoning spell. You can summon holy creatures, which is probably the FF summon looking creature we saw at the end of the OP video.

AWESOME!!!
    Heh, I guess ST even listened to & went along with rumors.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I like what I'm seeing so far. I'm especially impressed with the pics of the Beast character. I've always wanted to create a Beast character but I could never get one to look right in PSU/AOI/PSP, I felt that most Beasts did not look all that different from Humans or Newmans once you overlooked the goofy looking ears and the cleft lips. That Beast in the pics however looks like a proper Beast however.

I'm crossing my fingers for the CAST players, they really seem to have gotten the short end of the stick in terms of aesthetic updates. It is, however, a bit early to judge based on only one model from each race.

Newman loli supremacy! Hell yez. lol

Those human male clothes look AWESOME. Hopefully us guys can enjoy more of a better clothes selection than PSU/PSP1's. XD
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

There's a fully redone character design's for the game's default characters... I wonder if the PS:P characters clothes/parts and head/face, can be 100% transferred to PS:P2.
    In case i dont like the new Cast models, theres no problem i'll continue using my old character.

Im crossing my fingers like Nightingale.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightingale- View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers for the CAST players, they really seem to have gotten the short end of the stick in terms of aesthetic updates. It is, however, a bit early to judge based on only one model from each race.
    Have you seen the opening movie? I think the caseal that shows up during the "pc shuffle" looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
    There's a fully redone character design's for the game's default characters... I wonder if the PS:P characters clothes/parts and head/face, can be 100% transferred to PS:P2.
    Your clothes and parts can be brought over from your PSP1 save so I'd assume that most of the original parts will be in the game.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 30, 2009 at 05:06 AM.