Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

Check your firewall or something.

Excuse me is there any possible way to get this to work in a backwards compatible way? I just tested this with a Japanese friend of mine who has not had the English translated to Japanese like we thought it should do by setting the language to Japanese instead. I don't know if there's a certain setting we needed to change or not. Or if this is a feature not yet implemented or brought to many people's attention. If so I would like to see to it that this is at least brought to the talented creator who made this helpful program. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashie View Post
    Excuse me is there any possible way to get this to work in a backwards compatible way?
    +1 to that. It should be quite easy to implement.

Version 1.6 of PSO2 Chat Translator has been released!

Please check the first post to get the latest download links. The changelog is below.

Version 1.6 (August 6, 2016):

• Added an option for which transliteration service should be used. The Google (Free) service provides high-quality transliterations but may stop working at any time. The Unidecode service provides low-quality transliterations.
    • Added automatic detection and correction of damaged configuration files.
    • Added a translation mode option to allow translations of only Japanese messages, or translation of all messages. When set to "Auto Translate Everything", the translation service will automatically detect the source language - this will allow translations from other languages, such as French, Russian and Spanish, into English. Alternatively, this can be used to translate English (and other languages) into Japanese, for a Japanese user of the tool.
    • When the "Language" option is set to "Japanese", the user-translation window will now convert from Japanese into English.
    • Updated the list of known lobby actions to include many of the more recent ones.
    • Miscellaneous bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashie View Post
    Excuse me is there any possible way to get this to work in a backwards compatible way? I just tested this with a Japanese friend of mine who has not had the English translated to Japanese like we thought it should do by setting the language to Japanese instead. I don't know if there's a certain setting we needed to change or not. Or if this is a feature not yet implemented or brought to many people's attention. If so I would like to see to it that this is at least brought to the talented creator who made this helpful program. Thank you.
    Japanese players can now set the translation mode to "Auto Translate Everything", to receive translations from English and other supported languages into Japanese.

Cheers,
    Tanerinn.

Thank you.

thanks for the good work.

I have a problem with "display the chat translator always on top of other windows". my taskbar also on top of other windows too
    it only happens with the windows 10 anniversary update
    here my screenshot
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AvZFs4-QK6gC5yraHQandWXWR3gv

Great, thanks!

still not work on win 10 ._.!!

I use it, so it's not about Windows 10.