Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Keep in mind, the update from last night stated there were changes made to PM's so this may be for all of them.

Anywho, when I logged on, I knew I had to try one of the PM's so I went in the shop and picked 452 first since I thought the Lightning / Support combo would be neat. I fed her the item (just like you'd feed it other things to level up) and was on my way with a brand spankin new GH-452.

I took her for a test drive in Linear Line, and everything seemed ok. She's not madam spam-alot with Resta like 450, but it was still good for my tastes. And she cared a Rod and two Wands which had a combonation of Zonde, Razonde, Gizonde, and Resta. I was a little disappointed that there was no Zoldeel, but I was ok... until it happened.

We were tackling a group of Deljabans, and suddenly her Rod was gone, she was raising her hand for something and she started talking. I was trying to contemplate why it looked so familiar, but I didn't have enough time to react. GH-452 was using an SUV... and it made me wet myself.

Considering it was a PM using it, I thought the damage wasn't too bad. It was a series of damage ranging from 240 to 260, and was the SUV which launches bombs into the air that explode everywhere, so enemies were left burning and crispy for a few moments. Throughout the duration of the mission, my PM used the SUV three times, and was overall a very good buddy.

Unless someone else posts more info before I get home tonight, I'll be trying out GH-451 later on and posting my findings.

Edit: see below pics for information on GH-451

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2007-01-18 10:30 ]</font>

You need to post pictures or videos of this...

NOW! This I MUST see...

One set of pics before i have to head to school

Heh, that makes PM's even more interesting.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Enjoy~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2007-01-18 10:24 ]</font>

Poor Delsaban took it like a man

cool i want one!

Well I was anxious, so I went ahead and evolved her into a GH-451 to see what it was all about. I was very... very disappointed, and want a refund. GH-451 uses two wands and a rod (Halarod >.> *so jealous*), although it uses the wands much more. The GH-451 simply goes into combat and starts casting Ice Techs... and that's it. It has auto-hp regen which I thought was interesting, but it does not seem to care much about you.

I let it pretty much solo Linear Line on A Rank for 20 minutes, half of that time I was around 50% hp seeing if it would heal me, and it wouldn't. Just continued using its tiny little Ice Techs.

So, as a personal opinion, I'd go for the GH-452. Its damage is comparible to GH-451 if not a little higher, shock status is always welcome when it lands on enemies, it heals occasionally (although not as frequent as GH-450), and more importantly, it has an SUV.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

SWEET XD

Can't wait :3