Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ah, just as I figured, seeing as the lag and latency issues in the Pre-OB were basically nonexistent.

I am excite, can't wait to see you guys Thursday afternoon....when I'll likely get my first chance to play :P

Sweet! Glad there isn't much time to have to wait for OB. I hardly had any motivation to play the pre-OBT since all our chars were gonna get wiped, so I stopped after beating the Desert mission.

Quote Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
    Sweet! Glad there isn't much time to have to wait for OB. I hardly had any motivation to play the pre-OBT since all our chars were gonna get wiped, so I stopped after beating the Desert mission.
    same here. i think most people just loitered around the lobby or something. i helped some buddies do the mission and stopped afterwards.

Open beta starts:

"Hidden surprise! All characters that reached level 10+ in pre-ob get a free rappy suit!"

nnnnnnnnnnnggnggjnfnkjdsjkljgdfklgjkl;tfjkfjadsflj dklgjfuibhdfk
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    "Hidden surprise! All characters that reached level 10+ in pre-ob get a free rappy suit!"

Nuh-uh, seriously?! I stopped at level 7 5 hours before it ended because he was going to be wiped. Phooey...

i already signed my sis for the opb, you guys will probbly love her <3 shes so cute, i gotta get a snappie of her char.

so 5 days to practice kana -.-
    Last edited by Gama; Jun 16, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    same here. i think most people just loitered around the lobby or something. i helped some buddies do the mission and stopped afterwards.

Open beta starts:

I stopped at lvl 9

But I hate that suit anyway.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

How long does an open beta usually last? Will it be a few hours for a couple of days like the test just gone or will it be for a munch longer period? Also, am I right in thinking we get to keep our characters etc this time?

Quote Originally Posted by BusterNewman View Post
    How long does an open beta usually last? Will it be a few hours for a couple of days like the test just gone or will it be for a munch longer period? Also, am I right in thinking we get to keep our characters etc this time?

yes you get to keep your character. Beta's usually go on for about 2 weeks, full days. The beta will include all that the pre-beta did (plus i think the AC stuff), which is basically everything the full game will have except the full game will also include the snow level and a lvl 40 cap instead of lvl 30
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Awesome that rumor was true, can't wait.