Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

My worst moment was joining PSO-W now that I think about it.

pso2 coming to west
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I really havent had a bad moment. I started between October-November 2015, so the game prolly got many QOL changes by then. The meta was to farm Ares stones from Ultimate at 70+ and then PD/xmas EQ a few months until Austere(almost non existent RNG basically). I could play 1-2 hours tops per day and I could grind all my gear while still having enough for fashion. To be fair though, there wasnt that much gear needed then; used a crafted red weapon until Ares, and craft any units with a set effects.

My old team leader had her moments, but overall she wasnt too bad and the team was fun and helped newbies. I still hang with many players from there. No big drama as far as I remember. The game is not as exciting as it was when I started, but considering I been playing all days since then, I say it has been quite a good ride

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Oc dude now back and you fkn hole how good crybaby.

And another thing, I don't come to throw shit, I just come to say what was the worst for my experience, let's see if now you can maturate some (?)
    just stop while you're ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Stop double posting with two word comments just reply to all of them at once. You're not even contributing anything to the thread. If you're that hungry for drama go sit in the blocks before an eq.
    relax

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    pso2 coming to west
    going to be a sort of wild ride on release, mass hysteria about IP blocks again, shenanigans etc
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just stop while you're ahead
    Ok, I'll leave the "parakeet-crybaby" that got into the hole again next to his footman

farming a weapon for 2 weeks straight to the point of severe sleep deprivation and isolating myself from family and friends

which i dropped

afffixed

and then 3 months later 15* weapons were announced

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    farming a weapon for 2 weeks straight to the point of severe sleep deprivation and isolating myself from family and friends

which i dropped

afffixed

Was that Zirenheit-NT or a different weapon. I remember you farming a shit-ton to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Was that Zirenheit-NT or a different weapon. I remember you farming a shit-ton to get it.
    it indeed was zirenheit nt

that piece of shit weapon

which i dropped

afffixed

I second thisss

which i dropped

afffixed

is it bad i got 2 on initial release, threw one away because i hated JB's at the time? and left the other to rot in storage thinking id use the SAF but never did, forever +4
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers