Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Ah I see is there Client Order Easy enough? I've done almost two Npc's Order's the Coffey one's and the Force teching one the little newman next to center elevator. Since I have every thing in JP.:}
    Last edited by Omega-z; Apr 23, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Well, for the FO, there is only 2 big major route in skill tree. or you might divided it into three.

First route
    is for normal tech spam. It will add you more PP, and also increase your bonus grant by just attack timing. It route is shortest, mainly base on just PP boost and JA boost. (can boost multiple time)

Second route is for charge tech. Basically this route also divide into two style. But you will grant "tech-charge advance" that boost tech damage after charge it first.

2.1 the route to the left side will grant you another "tech charge advance II" which also grant you the same bonus as the previous one to add more charge damage. and when you go this route until the end, you will get "tech focus" (the only passive skill for FO that will increase tech damage for small duration of time) and "tech PP charge" (that will regen your PP while charging tech which will allow you to keep doing tech without go for normal attack)

2.2 the next route is very simply, you will branch into each elemental zone for you to professional each of them. It will have status effect boost, damage boost, and some element may have additional skill such as Ice will have "Ice Ignition" skill that deal very big damage to enemy when you break his freeze status. (break ice)
    The element boosts should absolutely be taken by everyone imo. At least, you should put one point into each... that first point is worth 5% more damage. 3 SP to boost my tech damage by 5% outright seems good. (Shame there's no light branch)
    Coming Soon!

Any cue on when Maru is likely to hand out Grantz and Gigrantz, or is it fairly random? Wondering the same about Echo and Anti.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The element boosts should absolutely be taken by everyone imo. At least, you should put one point into each... that first point is worth 5% more damage. 3 SP to boost my tech damage by 5% outright seems good. (Shame there's no light branch)
    In CBT you can't both get the elemental boosts and the PP Recovery while charging. I think that the Recovery while charging is the biggest DPS boost you'll be able to get as a Force. As someone else mentioned, in the time it takes you to fully charge any Tech, you get back 7PP. Add in the situations where you can't cast immediately after you finish charging, and you have huge boosts in the PP department. It's essentially a 25-33% PP Reduction on all Spells. Plus some of the skills you get on the way to get that kill are nice. +100 Tech at the cost of some HP is a decent skill, too.

The first page has been updated with a lot of information, thanks to Vent and Eclipse 5632. That very nearly completes all sections except for the weapons section. The weapon section needs a lot of info and pictures. If anyone gets the opportunity, please help me out.

hi, is it possible, like psu, to have an hunter who can do some magic?
    CPU:Intel i5 2500k
    RAM:8Go
    GPU:Geforce GTX 560 Ti
    MB:Asus p8z68-v pro

Quote Originally Posted by bouzeu View Post
    No, HUs can't use techs, even newmans. You can, however, be a force and use gunslashes to a decent degree, which is the closest you can get atm (To be fair, gunslashes on a force DO do decent damage)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bouzeu View Post
    Well, technically, it wasn't possible for a Hunter to use techs in PSU (online at least). Are you meaning something like a Wartecher, which was a hybrid between a Hunter and a Force?

Anyway, what Randomness said is correct. However, since we're talking about "like PSU", there will be more classes in the future (whether it is the sub-class system or a system similar to PSU's), and it is likely that there will be a class that is basically a hybrid between a Hunter and a Force (which is what I want...).

Then again, maybe you meant PSO?
    Last edited by Jonth; Apr 23, 2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    (To be fair, gunslashes on a force DO do decent damage)
    I agree. In fact, the Gunslash is the weapon I use the most!
    The real hardcore players are the ones having fun! ...Me? Hehe...

What tactics to kill Vol Dragon or Ragne (emergency mission boss)? What to use and what to aim? I tried some rafoie/gifoie/foie but that doesn't seem very useful so far.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee