Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

I, for one, find it annoying to have to start over from Step 1 every week, especially per character.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I, for one, find it annoying to have to start over from Step 1 every week, especially per character.
    ya kinda annoying but at least the rewards reset too (well not so much the mission ones) so you can do the 1mill goal on like 3 characters a week and either call it quits or keep farming
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

After trying this a while I can clearly state:

1 Some maps designed in a way order to be impossible an S-rank for a solo players.

2 It waste just to much time before apply me my solo boost.

3 In 16-20 it even didn't gave me a solo boost at last boss and it's impossible to S-rank it without it: I waited for it 1/3 of a time saving my charged ULTS and 'cause of that only a B-rank while all previous were mostly S with just few A...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    After trying this a while I can clearly state:

1 Some maps designed in a way order to be impossible an S-rank for a solo players.

2 It waste just to much time before apply me my solo boost.

3 In 16-20 it even didn't gave me a solo boost at last boss and it's impossible to S-rank it without it: I waited for it 1/3 of a time saving my charged ULTS and 'cause of that only a B-rank while all previous were mostly S with just few A...
    i find really, really amusing that you shit talk the fuck out of expert players, but have trouble with solo'ing divide yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i find really, really amusing that you shit talk the fuck out of expert players, but have trouble with solo'ing divide yourself.
    I'm have a troubles only with these fucking Pods and Shironia square map with mobs where I need to fucking dash from one corner to opposite a lot which is a fucking huge distance actually. And I manage to have them both an A tho.
    On last 6-12 boss if I didn't wait for a boost and use saved Ults from a start I can 100% do an A with a high posibility of S rank too.
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 3, 2020 at 08:22 AM.

I think sometimes it doesn't give you the solo boost at all in the earlier levels? Something to do with the multiparty since randoms can join you in the earlier floors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I think sometimes it doesn't give you the solo boost at all in the earlier levels? Something to do with the multiparty since randoms can join you in the earlier floors.
    It just pissed me off when it takes about a minute to decide to give you a boost while you have only 3 minutes for a map and 1/3 time you have a fucking disadvantage.

expert players.
    And yep I'm still waiting to be added in reqs at least: LVLcap and S ranks of UH Solo PD and Creators Trig separate for each class a player pertend to be Expert with.

PS: But it require a lot of an actual tough coding which current SEGAc team just can't do >_<
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 3, 2020 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    And yep I'm still waiting to be added in reqs at least: LVLcap and S ranks of UH Solo PD and Creators Trig separate for each class a player pertend to be Expert with.

PS: But it require a lot of an actual tough coding which current SEGAc team just can't do >_<
    I'm just going to quote Milranduil:

i really can't believe you're still complaining about other players when you outted yourself as doing low dps with poor affixes months ago. please just try to enjoy the game and stop worrying about others.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm just going to quote Milranduil:
    Me? With poor affixes? A months ago? I didn't saw that post but it's really have a nothing common with me since even my previous Lightstream had 180 atk an 17PP affixed right from the start.