Page 405 of 683 FirstFirst ... 305355395402403404405406407408415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    I can't even complete the damned thing because the quest objective?

-It never happens.-
    Desert Extermination is the first mission - kill a bunch of robots.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    Hey EVERYONE sometimes when people are being blatantly sarcastic it is a JOKE for the purpose of MERRY-MAKING and not somebody trying to fucking 'TROLL' you!!!
    "Troll" is a word that's lost nearly all its meaning anyway. Nowadays it just means "You have a different opinion than I do." Same with "emo" a few years back.

The internet just loves beating words into the ground with a two ton hammer until they're stretched so thin they can mean almost anything.

Also: PSO2's missions suck and I hate them all. The end. (I'm trolling!)

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Losing so much faith in a company whos only bit of assistance with my amazing 500$ paperweight suggestion was
    "

Is the tablet plugged directly into your computer or going into a hub or extension? "

ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW YOU STUPID SHIT.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

This fucking apartment like...gets the internet literally through goddamn power sockets, it's modem literally just has a power cord and a single ethernet cord. I've never heard of something so stupid before in my life and it works about as well as you'd think it would.

The worst part is how apparently my old PSU I had in my computer was murdering the connection for some reason so I had to slap down like a hundred freakin bucks on a new PSU (and a new fan because I fucked up the cord of the old shitty fan my computer was using, only $10 but that shit fucking adds up). I hate this shit.

I came home and found my headsets stopped working. I fiddled with it and it worked! Then as soon as someone called me on Skype, it died completely.

I can't afford one hundred fucking dollars to replace the only headset I legitimately enjoyed using. So I have to take back a wireless headset I got a bit ago that doesn't work, and my receipt I KEPT IN THE BOX is mysteriously fucking gone, too.

I have some extreme sensory issues which make it impossible to interpret information if something gets seriously screwed up.

I can't actually sleep tonight. And I'm upset because I can't talk with anyone either.
    Last edited by Peejay; Jul 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM.

This fucking apartment like...gets the internet literally through goddamn power sockets, it's modem literally just has a power cord and a single ethernet cord. I've never heard of something so stupid before in my life and it works about as well as you'd think it would.

The worst part is how apparently my old PSU I had in my computer was murdering the connection for some reason so I had to slap down like a hundred freakin bucks on a new PSU (and a new fan because I fucked up the cord of the old shitty fan my computer was using, only $10 but that shit fucking adds up). I hate this shit.
    Wait, they're basically serving you internet with one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ULOZ5W/...d-the-house%2F

I think you're getting screwed, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Wait, they're basically serving you internet with one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ULOZ5W/...d-the-house%2F

I think you're getting screwed, dude.
    No it's this whole fucking THING they have set up, and the internet isn't an extra price or anything but as soon as I get a job im definitely going to be looking for a real fucking internet option

Yeah, it works quite well... for phone calls. I've heard about that stuff before, but... it's just no substitute for proper wires.

Edit: Saw Outrider's link. Yeah... 200Mbs? Um... well, that's usually more than you'll ever pull at once... but... Ethernet cords are 500x that.
    Last edited by Randomness; Jul 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Coming Soon!

I just grabbed the first product I spotted on Amazon, so that might not be the best representation of the concept. I think there are actually similar devices that allow for faster speeds, but still I don't think the point of those devices is for splitting up internet to various customers throughout a building. I think it's generally used as a last-ditch effort to get internet into a room that either can't be wired or can't reach a wireless network. Regardless, I've heard even the better ones aren't great.

Came back from my birthday 'celebration'. Was really dizzy and giggly, but not sick. Fell asleep. Woke up at about 1 AM, (had a splitting headache) went to the bathroom and subsequently puked three times, the taste of cheap bar food left in my mouth. Took a shower, rested for a bit, drank some Tang and ate a few small chocolate donuts, and now here I am. I feel a lot better, except my head still hurts slightly, but I should be good when I wake up tomorrow (today).

Being really drunk isn't fun, and I'm never (purposely) doing it again.