Alright, I've been playing GC PSO since December 2002. I spend a long time offline and thats where I developed my love for hunting and playing legitly. Why am I telling you this? Because I know there is going to be afew "Doubting Toms" in the crowd. Anyway enough of that...

Afew months back a friend (Muff') managed to track down the elusive Sealed J Sword. Then afew months after that he quit. Sad yesh. D: But before quiting he gave away afew of his prized possessions. I lucked out and got his Sealed J Sword. : x A blessing or a curse? hehe

Ever since I got it I've been trying to unseal it. Basically just by getting kills in. I tried Max Attack 2 runs on Normal... you can rack in 450kills in 30mins. Only got upto about 4k kills with it, mostly cause I was always with people when I came online. I raised a new character which I used to gain some more kills from normal to ult. Lastly I just made sure that Shiro (my hune) used SJ whenever she could.

Afew days ago it all paid off. I was doing a run through ruins with some friends. Near the end of ruins 3 my inventory was abit messy. I tend to click 'Sort' a lot. Anyway today was special... I went really fast to click sort, sorta like muscle memory for PSO. XD Anyway I dropped the SJ on the ground. I then picked it up and noticed that the menu had changed. Instead of Remove/Drop/Sort SJ now said Use/Remove/Drop. At this point I flipped and proceeded to mail anyone who was online. : x

Well here's the videos of it unsealing:

unsealing through menu

unsealing through quick menu

final unsealing

First two videos were done offline by Ryna. (the one who can make the videos ;P) And the last video is done online for all to see!

And no we didn't have 3 sealed j swords, hard reset for the first two was used offline. And the final was done by myself online.

So? How do we unseal it Aura? Ah yes I don't know the exact number of kills.
-_- But I had been told earlier that 100k kill was needed. No way in the short amount of time that I had could I even be close to getting 100k kills. However I don't think it was 23k kills, seeing as Muff' told me he had 10k. And I carried on from there, I had done way more then 23k kills alone maybe... 32k? or somewhere above that. I can't say for sure...

One thing I do know, if you have a legit SJ keep on fighting and it'll unseal one day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2004-08-06 14:57 ]</font>