Clearer version~ http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...00/psotree.png
Ledgen: S = Solid D = Dotted
Red S Line: Characters who have an important role with one another and are well acquainted either through friendship, relation, or opposition. Recognizing each other for their feats of strength and role they play in the bigger picture.
Red D Line: Characters of the story who encountered one another and fought each other. Seeing the strength in another; offering their tutelage to use them in a greater plan. (Usually met with agreement or disagreement, depends on the influence used).
Blue S Line: Characters who have partnered up or met each other on the battle field to thwart a threat (from low to dangerous); becoming friends and/or partners afterwards.
Blue D Line: Characters who had conflict with one another, either resulting in a defeat/death of the opposition or a stalemate between powerful opponents.
Yellow S Line: Characters whom have employed their services with/for another.
Yellow D Line: Characters whose service was employed through force.
Purple S Line: Characters who are aware of another by presence; either through relation of another or strong aura felt through their attunement.
1. Exodus (えずづｓ) – Is a human whom have experienced many hardships affecting him and his friends as a whole. Exodus has a deep history in finding his purpose that tested his humanity through the trails as he grew in his own strength; physically, mentally, and spiritually – overcoming the impossible. Encountering and surviving many disputes with the inclinations of the ‘darkness’; he met his last upon a fiery grave. As Exodus passed, he was given another chance to now serve as the guardian of the light, known for his persistence against the darkness and transcendence through the dark matter ether, Exodus was set into a time that is in need of his influence.
2. Cipher (しぴゅ) – Is a CAST who was remolded by Exodus himself, knowing the spirit that Cipher is, he fashioned her to imitate the look of a kunoichi. As she was awoken, Cipher was trained under Exodus and picked up techniques as if she learnt them for years – reflecting the style of stealth matching her imitated look. With this, Cipher and Exodus had a synonymous relationship, referring him as teacher or elder in respect , sharing many thoughts with him; with other people, Cipher would tend to be shy and ‘disappear’ to avoid embarrassment. Unlike other CASTs, Cipher has the ability to grow, to renew herself internally and externally. The skepticism plagued the minds of others upon how but, Exodus knows the true reason how and why. Aside from Exodus, others would take an interest in Cipher upon what she harbors within.
3. Geist (げいす) – Is a human who was a subject in the project “D”, Geist was experimented on to become the breed of humans; to better fight unexpected confrontation such as Dark Flaz. Down the line, Geist over heard the conversation of the scientist responsible and a military official of the WORKS who wanted to use them to gain a grip with the current government. Getting in touch with the scientist later on, she told Geist that he was the only one she can help saying the others have been corrupted. Telling of his innate ability, the scientist aided in Geist’s escape before they were able to capture him; as for Geist, he never knew what happened to the scientist; nor able to return to the point in time.
4. Ruu (るう) – Is a human avid in the learning of photon energy, a study under the control and use of this photon energy as one of the senior elders of the Communion of ARC. Ruu has been respected among the Newman majority upon his intelligence involving radical theories and their execution and wisdom in the understanding of this energy; composed within everything in existence. Many have said that Ruu’s way of thinking is reflects one going through a spiny field before a smooth one; which can be interpreted in such a way to the beholder. Ruu on the other hand, enjoys the Pandora the universe has to offer and if there is something, or someone an individual wants to know about; Ruu would be their first choice to go to.
5. Kira Yamanaka (きらーやまなか) – Is a human who is a military officer, a major in ranking, Kira is known to be one who follows the code to the letter; having honor and respect in both superior and subordinate. Kira isn’t a stranger to danger whom has proved to be proficient and effective within her missions. Assigned to the 22nd platoon as the commanding veterans were rebuilding the ARKZ military complex; Kira was introduced to one of the ARKZ recent transfers named Geist. From the moment she met this man, Kira felt something that she couldn’t fully describe. With intuition, Kira felt she can trust her life in the hands of this man; whatever that may be, Kira feels strongly in her decision to work under the new commander.
6. Naomi Isa (なおみーいさ) – Is a newman who’s dexterity is matched by her charm and curiosity. A young force in the making, she enrolled herself into the school that was run by the CoA in hopes to meet the one read in the series of books she owned published by them. During her time Naomi comes to realize the one she admired relocated and retired from the CoA – as it was told to her by one of the headmistresses that ran her class which Naomi has grown to loath. Given the riddle, Naomi have gone through some trouble before finding the location and before her very eyes; was a sleeping sage who goes by the name ‘Ruu’. Naomi’s over ecstatic nature awoken him which Ruu himself never expected his dream to come true as well. From there, Naomi abandoned the current CoA enrollment, inducted into the teachings of Ruu at his stead.
7. Genesis (げにしｓ) – Is a CAST whose origins is that of a mysterious one, this inclination has no memory of how he came to be but feels he has been existing for a long time. The only thing that brings purpose is by sensing and discovering a purple CAST by the name of ‘Cipher’. Genesis has not made his appearance yet but, he feels that he has a connection to Cipher in a way he cannot comprehend. Remaining in the shadows till he has gathered enough evidence to make the appearance.
8. Purachina (ぷらちな) – Is a CAST whom has served Major Kira for the longest in her pre-mercenary group. Purachina has proved to be a great asset on the field serving as surveillance, espionage and point for the team. She is ready and willing to do anything for her master when it comes down to the thick of battle; even if it involves her termination. Despite of that, Kira shows a concern to the CAST whom which not have experienced nor expressed any emotion aside from doing her duty. Out of it, Purachina wants to learn how to feel the value Kira holds for her so she can return the same.
9. Merav (めらヴ) – Is a unique human who would be known to be the first of its kind. A study under the darkness and its elements, Merav bolsters an insight and hind-sight beyond current human studies. A headmistress and elder of the CoA, most recognized her as the human with no heart; using bitter or cold to best describe her ominous presence. Nobody has really ‘confronted’ her except for the young newman Naomi who had several of her class sessions. When Merav seen this young girl, she already knew who she was seeking, testing her by often down playing her potential, even as a woman; while Naomi would return by calling her an old hag or witch. Students thought Naomi had a death wish but, nobody else except Merav seen that Naomi was ready for a higher learning by sending her to the modeled colleague Ruu via riddle.
10. Hariel (はりえぅ) – Is a newman experimented on as a part of project “D”. Like Geist, he has an innate ability granted, awoken within him from the experimentation. The result is countless bursts of rage and instinct overcoming him when he fights – ending the lives of many who stood before his sword. Suddenly Hariel have broken away from the formal group in search of someone ‘worthy’ as he allowed his instinct to guide him; from there he was never heard from again, those who did know of him presumed him dead.
11. Duma (づま) – Is a human experimented on as a part of project “D”. Duma is the youngest out of her team who shows a maturity at ambiguous times yet still childish in most instances. Her ability lies with her imagination and fascination of pyro-photon kinesis, it was theorized that Duma would be able to combust an area well within a 10000 meter radius. The example started with her staring at something or someone; making them burn which happened to one of their scientists – thus why many waned their eyes from her intense own, covering them with a specialized blinder. Duma on the other hand thought all was a game and constantly snapped her fingers as a flame flickered from them, getting a laugh out of others reactions. After the disappearance of Geist and Hariel, Duma stuck with ‘Flow’ as she did admire her ominous nature and one of the ones she would listen to.
12. “Flow” (ふろ) – Is a newman who had a unique development after her experimentation. The “D” project has opened ‘Flow’ to a new set of mysteries that would be closed to others. Her evolution was solitary as she was transfigured physically making her the tallest in the group spite being 3rd tallest next to Geist and strong with her dense muscle structure as it surpassed many equipment used in the current military. None was not sure why this has happened, only judging it due to the mutation of cells within her but, unlike the scientists ‘Flow’ knew the exact reason why. Mentally she was feed knowledge from an unseen force as it was told to ‘Flow’ that she was being prepared. ‘Flow’ understood her purpose and allowed more of the influence to overrun, letting it be her judge as she casts it upon others who challenge it. Exodus, being the one who does makes ‘Flow’ challenge him countless times as she sees something powerful within him as well; with the many times they fought, one would say they are eternal rivals. As for ‘Flow’, she sees more than what the fights bring and knows that Exodus sees it to; from that Flow will pursue her micro-goal before she prepares for the macro.
13.？？？- Is a human… bearing the likeness of a well-rounded hunter before many with a few differences in trait. This woman has an ambiguous nature and whose sole purpose is to execute one goal; that goal involving chaos. Fully aware of the current events taking place, she would use them and more to create this brink; along with it, this woman desire mediums. These mediums would be the catalyst she needs to bring eternal…