Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't get save from demo to work on full game!!!!

Question: Has anybody had problems importing their save from the PSP2 demo? I tried to import my character and received a "no data" error.

HELP!!!!!

USA version works with USA demo saves only.
    EUR version will not accept it.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I did play a USA demo and still got the error. Am I really the only one who has that import problem? NOOO!!!!! I had a nice level 15 thing going....

Quote Originally Posted by O-dizzy View Post
    I did play a USA demo and still got the error. Am I really the only one who has that import problem? NOOO!!!!! I had a nice level 15 thing going....
    o_O you are using a USA game!? does your Demo save still load?
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I don't know if this apply s0 for you but I have custom firmware and I'm having the same problem. Just bought the Umd and it won't let me transfer my character to the new game. I have two lvl 15's going right now so I feel your pain.

Yup. I can load the demo save when I play the USA demo but when I try to do it on the full game, it doesn't read the data. So sad... It looks like I can still import the character from the original Phantasy Star Portable but all that work I did on the demo seems to be down the drain...

Thats weird, I'm using CFW until I get enough money to DL from PSN and I had no problems importing the savedata from the demo, IDK if you guys could be more specific about the error message so I can help you to figure out whats happening? Both OFW and CFW users.

EDIT: I got a error message when I first played because I picked continue from the main menu and It said that there was no savedata, so I used the import option form the main menu and voilá! It imported the demo savedata, IDK if you guys only used the continue option without importing again.
    Last edited by UberRottweiler; Sep 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

I had a no data error when I tried to import the character for the first time using the 'continue' option. Then I seen the import option and had no trouble. Not sure if thats the problem.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

So when I go to "Continue" and it gives the screen to upload and then it gives the greyed out screen saying: There is no data - Error 80110327. I'm running OFW and had no problems when playing the demo. Any help you cna provide would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by O-dizzy View Post
    So when I go to "Continue" and it gives the screen to upload and then it gives the greyed out screen saying: There is no data - Error 80110327. I'm running OFW and had no problems when playing the demo. Any help you cna provide would be greatly appreciated.
    haha you have to import the demo character.