Page 106 of 158 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1579

I have a problem with RadeonPro that's getting quite annoying. Sometimes it doesn't attach to the game, and I get no SweetFX, no anti-aliasing, no FPS counter, etc. I don't know why this happens. Sometimes restarting the game or RadeonPro fixes it, but sometime it doesn't, and I have to just give up and play with worse graphics. I always run RadeonPro as administrator, as it never works otherwise.

Does anyone know what's causing this, and how I can fix it?

Do you use Shadowplay or have GeForce experience running in the background? It doesn't play well with RadeonPro.

Just wondering if anyone can help? I am trying to get SweetFX to work on my Radeon 295x2 using Radeon Pro. I followed the instructions on the first page including turning off Advanced D3D9 Hooking to no success. Any ideas? Even CCC is unable to make any changes to the game. Would like v-sync enabled. Using it in single and in 4k on windows 8.1

Thanks guys!

I should be able to run this ive got a GTX 760 OC

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles757 View Post
    I should be able to run this ive got a GTX 760 OC
    Was using a bunch of different settings before all of them STOPPED WORKING on my 660ti 3 gb GPU so you should be ok with your card if whatever settings you use work.

I'll weigh in, if that's alright.
    It seems as though the best ambient occlusion settings were effectively removed beyond a certain Nvidia driver version, which makes it just about impossible for a rig with a newer card to look the same. I recently went from a GTX 560 to a GTX 970 and am pretty much forced to use the current driver version. I've spent the last week tweaking my settings, and I've found a setup that gives me steady 60fps and I think looks pretty good. (Though I think Sizu still puts my screens to shame)

For the sake of anyone who Googles or uses forum search, here's what I've got.
    I can't claim to fully understand every setting, so suggestions and critique are welcome.

Settings:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler!

Color vibrance alone should make it obvious enough which screens have SweetFX enabled

RadeonPro 1.1.1.0 with SweetFX 1.4, since 1.5 seems to be broken.
    SweetFX configuration is an edited version of a preset I found. ("Vibrant" in the SweetFX preset DB)
    Had problems with RadeonPro hooking at first, but that and combined AA/SS settings started working once I went for-real fullscreen.

DSR enabled. Game running at fullscreen @ 2560x1440 on a 1080p TV, so the color balance may not look as good to anyone else...

If there are any ambient occlusion settings anyone wants to suggest, I'd be interested.

So how why does this thread not have a sticky?
    It seems kinda cool you know.

I apologize if this has been already asked (went through the first 8 pages & didn't see any mention of my issue) & I feel like this is just something incredibly simple/stupid that I missed, but...

When I get to Step 5 of the of the Step-by-Step instructions, RadeonPRO seems to think that the SweetFX files don't exist. I made sure to download the Version 1.4 folder in the first post & I extracted the contents of the folder into its own folder (which I placed in the Sega / Programs x86 folder). But upon telling RandeonPRO where the SweetFX folder is & clicking OK, the program seems to think there's just nothing there.

I've restarted my PC twice to make sure any "New Installations will take effect" & I am running everything as Administrator.

My GPU is a Radeon R9 270x, with up-to-date Drivers.

Would anyone be so kind as to point out what I'm doing wrong?

Spoiler!

Dunno if it'll make a difference, but I downloaded RadeonPro directly from the developer's site:
    http://www.radeonpro.info/download/
    And I got SweetFX from here: http://sfx.thelazy.net/downloads/

Maybe the archives aren't extracting correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    Dunno if it'll make a difference, but I downloaded RadeonPro directly from the developer's site:
    http://www.radeonpro.info/download/
    And I got SweetFX from here: http://sfx.thelazy.net/downloads/

Maybe the archives aren't extracting correctly?
    Tried two of the 1.5versions from that page... Neither are working (same error message box).

You said I might not be extracting everything/properly? Is there supposed to be more files in the folder than the ones below?

Spoiler!