Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    I was talking about Asiasoft only. :P Japan really has no reason to lift it.

seaRO2 and not seaRO... and seaRO2 had to close even after Asiasoft lifted the IP ban. Main reason though is because it's just a terrible game all around, kRO2 was taken offline even before seaRO2.
    Welp sorry for my ignorance Gardios. Explain plox?

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You need to realize that what people type on the internet is

always and absolutely 100% true.

I am currently 3 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to the Arctic; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance I will become the greatest walrus ever.
    You had me fooled. *sarcasm*
    Good one. =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You need to realize that what people type on the internet is

always and absolutely 100% true.

I am currently 3 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to the Arctic; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance I will become the greatest walrus ever.
    This is a beautiful dream. ; _;

even worst someone saying PSO2 is WoW clone, I cant even brain it why they write

I saw the sea version and was like woot english....then was like wait a second that be some bs missing all dem updates......JP for the win!!! lol