Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Verizon still can't connect though. Still hoping I can get back on it one day. -_-

Hmm. I uninstalled the game on my laptop a while ago but since then I've built a new computer. I've been doing pings and tracerts and I've been trying to wait until I'm certain that it's going to work before I even start to install this on the new computer (I still have all of my accounts I just haven't logged into them in forever.) Unfortunately my tracerts while reaching the servers still result in a lot of Request Timed Outs. Hearing this is good news however (hopefully my ISP will join the crowd of those being able to connect) as I'm not really in a position to use a VPN to connect. I just hope Comcast here in the Detroit area is able to reconnect soon. I'm assuming since my pings are still timing out (unless there is a reason for that I'm unaware of besides the usual) that things still aren't quite up here yet.

I haven't given up hope as I really do miss playing the game and I was really looking forward to what was coming (I even have some AC stuff that I can use) before the DDOS stuff happened.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Jei182 View Post
    Hmm. I uninstalled the game on my laptop a while ago but since then I've built a new computer. I've been doing pings and tracerts and I've been trying to wait until I'm certain that it's going to work before I even start to install this on the new computer (I still have all of my accounts I just haven't logged into them in forever.) Unfortunately my tracerts while reaching the servers still result in a lot of Request Timed Outs. Hearing this is good news however (hopefully my ISP will join the crowd of those being able to connect) as I'm not really in a position to use a VPN to connect. I just hope Comcast here in the Detroit area is able to reconnect soon. I'm assuming since my pings are still timing out (unless there is a reason for that I'm unaware of besides the usual) that things still aren't quite up here yet.

I haven't given up hope as I really do miss playing the game and I was really looking forward to what was coming (I even have some AC stuff that I can use) before the DDOS stuff happened.
    If you can access the main site, then you can connect without using alternate route.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yep... if you can go to pso2.jp you can play game...I was jokingly mentioning that to my friend while talking with him on the phone and he could actually go there to our surprise
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Yep... if you can go to pso2.jp you can play game...I was jokingly mentioning that to my friend while talking with him on the phone and he could actually go there to our surprise
    Cool. Unfortunately I find this out on the worse day possible. I'll start the install process and all tomorrow as I won't have time today and hopefully I'll be back in later this week. I was confused by my ping timeouts but I'm guessing that doesn't really matter after all.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Now living in TX. Have comcast. can confirm. PSO2.jp is goo.

I am gonna try to connect again when I get home tonight. I am not getting my hopes up though.

Cox. Louisiana. Can confirm.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

It works for me here in Germany over a Versatel connection, though it worked once already and stopped working later.

London, UK, Virgin Media is working.