Page 124 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by velociti View Post
    Hi, i've got a question for some folks who have solved the shimmering issue within PSO2, if anyone.

My current Nvidia Inspector settings that are relevant to shimmering:
    MSAA 4X + 4X SGSSAA
    。。。
    (edit: ) Also, the depth of field is not working ingame, it is as if it is off when on. Has anyone noticed this issue before?

Thanks for anyone's time to have read this.

I fixed it! What I had read on a steam forum was that 2 options are required along with having SGSSA on, which are respectively on nvidia inspector under Texture Filtering:
    Texture filtering - Anisotropic filter optimization
    Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization

Both of these must be turned "On" in order to solve the shimmering issue.
    The article in which I learned of this is stated here https://steamcommunity.com/app/24156...scn=1417713397
    (The above redirect is only for understanding how to solve the SGSSA shimmering issue)

For those who wish to try my nvidia inspector setup, again just pick what was on my upload and change the 2 anisotrpic settings to on.

Now I have one more question, when I played 3 years ago with an AMD card on another machine, depth of field would be noticeable for on or off. With my newer nvidia desktop, I'm having trouble seeing depth of field having any effect at all. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

Hey guys sorry to be a bother but I've been digging through this forum and I have been looking for mofupso's nvidia inspector settings and all that I've been playing around with nvidia inspector and sweetfx but couldn't seem to get the graphics on par with mofu's so was wondering if anyone can help me out here and also have a Nvidia GTX 780 card if that helps.

So just real quick, certain more recent cards do not work? GTX 980 and copying peoples nvidia inspector thingies produces little to no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankotron View Post
    So just real quick, certain more recent cards do not work? GTX 980 and copying peoples nvidia inspector thingies produces little to no changes.
    No, it should still work.
    It's either the profile is old, have the wrong setting.
    Or you didn't set up PSO2 (Disable AA, etc)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Nvidia removed driver forced SSAO in driver 331.40. What's used is HBAO+ now, which doesn't work well for older games such as PSO2.

Your card won't support drivers that far back, it's too new.

Anyone get RadeonPro to hook on Windows 10?

I've been trying over and over again and can't seem to get it to stick...

Worked out of the box on a fresh install. (Well, fresh install from 8.0 --> 8.1, then 10.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Anyone get RadeonPro to hook on Windows 10?

I've been trying over and over again and can't seem to get it to stick...
    Working for me, but had to reinstall my Nvidia Driver and redo my Radeon Pro setting to get it working.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hmm. I tested Radeonpro on the Character Creation and it works okay, however using Radeonpro on the original client doesn't work. Anyone have an idea?

After finally getting it work (because i started using SFX 1.5 instead of 1.4...) I still dont know how Sizustar takes pictures in PSO" with the radeon pro setting AND no UI .... and that's killing me very slowly and painfully