Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    oh shi... so its confirmed this is working fine for now? this was my biggest obstacle right here as i didnt want to have to install pso2 yet again
    Should be fine, yeah. Rain Walker and trentjosh and a friend of mine also seem to have it up and running though there can be some issues it seems. Then again, it is release day after all. _(:3

I'm downloading it right now on another computer and I'll see how that goes. But on my main computer that I use I can see that there seem to be no problems with compatibility apparently.
    Spoiler!

Edit: I'm not sure if the "You're good to go" thing has always been like that as in, prior to the day of release. Should be fine though.
    Last edited by Asuka~; Jul 29, 2015 at 04:13 PM.

getting gameguard error "a debugger was found running please unload it from memory bla bla bla.

trying to figure hwo to fix it
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Just installed Win10 this morning. Game works fine after doing a directx update and gfx driver install.

One thing to note for people using xbox one controller, I was getting the same issue with triggers acting funny. Simply went and downloaded the Xbox One Controller drivers and it seemed to work fine after that. Which is REALLY odd as I figured it would just come with the driver already? But I guess not lol.

well on windows 10 now and it is working fine.. hell i think my game is running smoother than it did on windows 7

Woo just got the official build on my desktop and I can say it runs a lot better for me than on windows 8, now. (Had non-legit w10 on my craptop when I said it was working before.)

tfw important driver still not supported
    ;_;

I don't know If this is a problem with Windows10 or if it's just me, but ever since about a half hour ago, the game just closes itself out of nowhere, there is no error message or a bug-splat, the game just closes as if I closed it myself.

I'll probably test it out later to see if it really is windows 10 or a derp-up on my part.

Zero01 - The Rappy Hunter zerojad's Avatar

Well I just updated to Windows 10, the game crashes after 10 minutes.

I searched around, it says is something about GameGuard not having Windows 10 on whitelist or something about protection. Maybe have to wait for an update of GameGuard.

Edit: My PSO2 seems working after deleting Wacom Pen Tablet program.
    Last edited by zerojad; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:33 AM.
    You can't read my mind, because i can't spell it.

That should have already been taken care of with the latest gameguard update... I've been in-game for a couple hours already after upgrading on this PC.

Are there noticeable improvements on PSO2 when switching to Windows 10?