Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unable to log in, have I missed something?

Hey guys, new member here with a bit of a problem, so I apologise if anything like this has already been posted previously.

I'm very new to the game as I've just downloaded and installed it today, I've created my account but I'm unable to log in and both servers say they are down for maintenance, which I find a bit odd due to noticing that they shouldn't be down today.

If it has anything to do with the version I'm using, then I have absolutely no idea.

This is where I downloaded it from:
    pso2.playpark.com/en

I can tell you that it is the English version (apparently), and I live in England.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you

IP block. Only those within SEA region can play that without VPN.

The SEA version of the game has a region block that prevents anyone outside the SEA region to play on the servers. Mostly everyone here plays the Japanese version of the game.

Ah I see, due to being new to this is there a way I can still play the English version?
    I don't fancy playing in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan Ruuku View Post
    Ah I see, due to being new to this is there a way I can still play the English version?
    I don't fancy playing in Japanese.
    The Japanese version has English patches. Not everything is translated, but most of the important stuff is. But if you insist on playing the SEA version, you should research into finding a VPN that will let you connect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Japanese version has English patches. Not everything is translated, but most of the important stuff is. But if you insist on playing the SEA version, you should research into finding a VPN that will let you connect to it.
    Appreciate the info, I'm about to try a VPN to try and get this version to work since it took since yesterday to get it downloaded and installed.
    I've heard that using a VPN can lead to FPS drops?
    So if that's the case, can someone point me in the direction of the JP version please?

Appreciate the info, I'm about to try a VPN to try and get this version to work since it took since yesterday to get it downloaded and installed.
    I've heard that using a VPN can lead to FPS drops?
    So if that's the case, can someone point me in the direction of the JP version please?
    English installer. Original Japanese Installer.
    Tweaker (essentially an English launcher that automates the patching process; you can also install the game through it if you don't want to use the above installer).
    Registration guide.
    A good general resource for the game, including when it goes down for maintenance.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 1, 2015 at 11:00 AM.

That isn't confusing at all.. xD
    Out of the things you posted there I just grabbed the English installer, do I need any of the others?

That isn't confusing at all.. xD
    Out of the things you posted there I just grabbed the English installer, do I need any of the others?
    The Tweaker is what a lot of people use to patch their game. Through it you can install the basic English patch and Large patch without having to do them manually, and it is the only way to get the Story and Item patches. Once you have it set up, it's rather intuitive, though it does have some quirks.
    You'll have to check the registration guide if you want to register for the game.
    And the bumped blog is just a good general resource of information on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Tweaker is what a lot of people use to patch their game. Through it you can install the basic English patch and Large patch without having to do them manually, and it is the only way to get the Story and Item patches. Once you have it set up, it's rather intuitive, though it does have some quirks.
    You'll have to check the registration guide if you want to register for the game.
    And the bumped blog is just a good general resource of information on the game.
    Thank you