Default final boss help PSP1

i have trying to kill the final boss for PSP1 and have been trying to find a way to kill the final form i can get through the first and second form easily but not the final form i and only level 48 almost level 49 my armor is Har-Senba thats it i don't have any better armor and i use twin dagger since they work best for me and the special i have for them is quick and easy to plow through the main enemies help would be appreciated i am a human hunter right now

First and foremost, you'll want more levels. The final boss is 63ish so you might wanna aim to be closer to that. Plant Recovery's always been decent for quick EXP and missions points IMO. S-rank will be pretty tough so do A rank (or do a different mission if you wanna hunt items).

Swap out for better armor when you level more. I personally prefer anything with four slots in it or all slots minus the head. Also upgrade your units and weapons as well. If you find an armor with high Dark % on it you could probably use that instead of something higher level. Just make sure it's at least an A rank.

Plains Overlord A will give you a shot at the Cati/Wall body unit from the De Ragan (boosts Def and Eva). Dual Sentinel B and A can get you an A-rank power unit from the boss (B-Hard/Power, A-Cati/Power)

Check out PSUpedia's PSP page for drop information or stats.
    http://psupedia.info/PSP%253APhantas..._Portable.html