Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What PSO level would you wanna see in PS:P2i?

For me, it would be Gal da Val island from ep 2, I think thats what its called. The central command center level. The scenery in that level was epic, as well as those damn freezin monkeys. haha. But id love to see how the level would look in the PSU environment, we got a nice glimpse with the Paracanba Coast from PSU.

So what PSO level would you most wanna see?

All round Good Guy

Can we have Mines? I love mines, visually stunning enviroment but scary in the dark rooms. Never liked Murder in the Dark.

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

I'd like to see the Undersea Lab, but given that Olga Flow is making a showing that that level is a given.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

i think we get all the episode 1 levels either as dlc missions or the 'rare' runs

not sure of the episode 2, but it would be nice to get the jungle and beach levels back in it
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

@Kamen Rider Sting: I'm pretty sure the Ep. 1 areas are all in PSP2. Although every one but the forest requires you to get a rare mission.

They really need to give the PSO levels their own missions and stop leaving them as rares. :/ and the Undersea Lab was really cool too. I liked how in the second part. there were parts where the water would rise while you were fighing. THe first time i saw that, i thought i was going to drown if i didnt get out fas enough haha. The little fishies that you could see when you go through hallways was pretty nice too.
    Which leads me to another question. Does anyone else feel like the levels in PSU and PSP are pretty linear? Like PSO had a lot of forks in the road that always made e wonder if i was going the right way, only to do all these hard battles and get my a$$ kicked just to find a dead end with a bunch of boxes that gave me crap items. Haha. But it was still cool just to explore the whole area.
    Also it seems to me that PSU levels lack details in the levels that makes them nice eyecandy while playing. does anyone else agree?

Forest and ruins were always my favorite,
    Watch as they don't have any levels but instead add a room where you talk to Principal Tyrell as an old A.I.... and do TTF instead of any actual whole levels.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Quote Originally Posted by T_Esquire View Post
    I'd like to see the Undersea Lab, but given that Olga Flow is making a showing that that level is a given.
    Not necessarily. We can hope that they bring that level back, but the reason why Olga Flow makes an appearance may effect its location.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    They really need to give the PSO levels their own missions and stop leaving them as rares. :/ and the Undersea Lab was really cool too. I liked how in the second part. there were parts where the water would rise while you were fighing. THe first time i saw that, i thought i was going to drown if i didnt get out fas enough haha. The little fishies that you could see when you go through hallways was pretty nice too.
    Which leads me to another question. Does anyone else feel like the levels in PSU and PSP are pretty linear? Like PSO had a lot of forks in the road that always made e wonder if i was going the right way, only to do all these hard battles and get my a$$ kicked just to find a dead end with a bunch of boxes that gave me crap items. Haha. But it was still cool just to explore the whole area.
    Also it seems to me that PSU levels lack details in the levels that makes them nice eyecandy while playing. does anyone else agree?
    I agree. xP
    Seeing as all of the PSO Ep 1 levels are in then I'd like to see the Seabed level. Maybe in Infinity it'll be in.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Forest 2; Caves 2/3; Vol Opt; Ruins 1/3; Seabed (Episode II); Tower (Control Centre).

I may as well just play PSO, but I love those levels.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.