Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

My friends and I are playing and getting ready to kick Vhard Falz's butt. We go to the obilesk and the darvants come out, but it doesn't have that chanting that usually plays when they come out. Then, Falz comes out, and guess what song is playing? THE WEDDING MARCH! That's right, all through Falz's two forms, we're listening to ceremonial wedding music. Finally, the normal music for Vhard Falz's third form comes in when we beat him. It wasn't just me, cause the others were wondering what the heck was with the music.

Any else notice this?
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

You can get music discs in the Gallon's Shop quest. Disc One is "The Wedding March" and Disc Two is a song from the PSOE1/2 OST called "Day Light". There are currently only two discs, and you use them like you would any other item. If the music switches for any reason in someone's client, the music never comes back. One-time-use type deal.

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

A. Someone was playing mind games with you. (They used a disk.)
    B. Falz wanted to marry you.

Hmm... now there's a good use for a disc... play with people's heads.

If you use one of those things, does it show up in your sound test later?

*Pops on one of the CDs...* Ok... This is getting me pumped up! Falz... I will 0wnZ j00! Just for making me listen to this crappy wedding music... PREPARE!

*Raises up his Saber, and proceeds to put the "BUSTEMAFUCKUP" on Falz...*

o_O; Is that word, even a word? Is that even legal? Can you say it in the lobby? The most I think of it... Is that if you performed it on someone... It would really hurt... More than likely...

And as aforementioned, you can get those CD's in that Gallons quest. Which is hella' easy. And it dies unlike those tracks, in the BGM test. I'm pretty sure.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

On 2002-11-13 19:00, Parn wrote:
    You can get music discs in the Gallon's Shop quest. Disc One is "The Wedding March" and Disc Two is a song from the PSOE1/2 OST called "Day Light". There are currently only two discs, and you use them like you would any other item. If the music switches for any reason in someone's client, the music never comes back. One-time-use type deal.
    eh? gallons shop quest? is this an episode 2 quest that i could possibly trade in my photon drops? if not where can i get rid of all the photon drops ive accumulated

Would any of those be a song from Sonic Adventure 2? Cuz'... I was brought along on the Cake Quest at about level 12 by DangerGirl and a few others... Mostly just so they could get more cake ((Heh. I was used...)) But in the background, I swore that it was playing Tail's theme from SA2B. Or some other song from that game that sounds similar. Did somebody use a disk... Or did the music change for the quest, or what?

Dark Jedi Gundam Pilot

The Cake Quest had preset music. No one used a disk. It was most likely included with the quest download. (When it ask you to wait while others download the quest.)

Ah. I figured it was like that. Too bad that's not on a disk, though. I love that song. I will give ST one thing: They're got really good taste in music... Usually. Not all of PSO's music is great, but a lot of it is good. I hope there's more disks... And some cool one's, too. I can imagine a romp through Mines while blasting 'Live and Learn.' ^.^;;