Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ok I'm sorry that your/friends account was "Jacked", but at least you learned something right?You do have to be pretty lame to hack accounts, but unfortunately there are people like that out there.

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

true, but i do want my account back

atomic did u get my pm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Confused View Post
    I was saying that if you are logged into xbox.com and go to this site they might be able to steal your info. Just like when you go to some sites and they steal your ip address, im sure you would have to have it set to save your password when you sign into .net, not saying it would sign you into that site.
    No because you may think this website is the same Microsoft has for their log-in but your navigator is smarter than you and will not give this kind of information to the fake website.

Of course they can get the IP, but they need more than that to steal your account, lots of personal data and some stupid Microsoft worker in the other side of the phone (this last thing is not very difficult)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Confused View Post
    I was saying that if you are logged into xbox.com and go to this site they might be able to steal your info. Just like when you go to some sites and they steal your ip address, im sure you would have to have it set to save your password when you sign into .net, not saying it would sign you into that site.
    They can't steal it unless you enter it. If you're set to never log out, and you're logged out at a page with a different URL and a page with striking similarities to an official page, it should clue you in that it's a scam.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

ever thought that maybe.... just maybe unlike u i dont have it set to never log out

and i dont ever go on xbox.com and check out my gamerscore.... like u do

I don't need to go there to check it, I'm such a nerd I have it memorized. Plus it's in my sig.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

If you fall for a scamming site, go here: http://www.itsupport.cjb.net/

That is easily the most helpful website ever! Seriously, I think it just overclocked my Processor for me!

Smcky, just a word to the wise, you might want to consider cooling off, you're being insanely defensive & with little to no reason. Until you started accusing people of insulting you, no one had actually done so.

End of the day, everyone makes mistakes, no one was calling you an idiot, but clearly you're paranoid about it as you're lashing out over nothing, just chill, carry on trying to deal with Microsoft & hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by smckyy1399 View Post
    18k ID guy.

what are u saying?[/QUOTE]

the guys ID was in the 18000-18999 range.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken