Page 733 of 758 FirstFirst ... 233633683723730731732733734735736743 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

at what point are the 12* usb sticks necessary?

also there's so many additions via plugs and the new chips and i have varied thoughts on them all

motav in particular seems really good but the investment to make her good enough to use is just too high
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

You only need them for the last upgrade if you're going from 9-10.

Motav seems like a good choice too, if you did go all the way, you could get a 24 cost chip with 300% damage, +190 to all elements when triggered, the only flaw being that it's damage type is everyone's favorite (E!).

But to be honest, your resources are better spent on one of the dual frame weapon synergy chips since you'll get 2 damage types out of it, both boosted. (like FornisPhysis Bridal, Katenrou, SeigaBlade) Of course, it all depends on which chips you have and which you don't.

having a non-13* E frame isn't necessarily a bad thing though - i kinda wanted H44T for that purpose but i'm not willing to spend scratches on getting her

there's also the issue with 13* plugs upgrades being a mystery still

(afaik, i still can't upgrade my nox chario if i wanted to)

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

As a PSO fan who hasn't played a game in the series since Portable 2 on PSP, how deep would you say is the pool of content for PSO2. Eight years worth of content, yes. But please express what the game is like these days. I expect PSO2 to be my main game for years once the western release goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    As a PSO fan who hasn't played a game in the series since Portable 2 on PSP, how deep would you say is the pool of content for PSO2. Eight years worth of content, yes. But please express what the game is like these days. I expect PSO2 to be my main game for years once the western release goes live.
    This is not the right topic for that question, this topic is about PSO2es, the smartphone game.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    That depends on what you mean by "pool of content". To get all available titles, even if you minmax and plan ahead, you will need over 1 year of no-lifing (that is 8+ hours per day).

But as Ezodagrom said, this topic is specifically for the android game PSO2es . You should re-ask the question in the Quick Questions thread, more people would answer there.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    having a non-13* E frame isn't necessarily a bad thing though - i kinda wanted H44T for that purpose but i'm not willing to spend scratches on getting her

there's also the issue with 13* plugs upgrades being a mystery still

(afaik, i still can't upgrade my nox chario if i wanted to)
    E frame isn't necessarily a flaw, but it will hamper your output when your friendlist majorly consists of E frames. (If that even is the case)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    E frame isn't necessarily a flaw, but it will hamper your output when your friendlist majorly consists of E frames. (If that even is the case)
    eh, i have a sorta varied assortment, but with phornis bridal, that wind anni chip with 2A+W is not as enticing at it used to be
    but i also have a bunch of nox charios and stuff, so i can afford to have an E chip shuffled in and out

not to mention i already have double cannon who's also E+A. idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    But to be honest, your resources are better spent on one of the dual frame weapon synergy chips since you'll get 2 damage types out of it, both boosted. (like FornisPhysis Bridal, Katenrou, SeigaBlade) Of course, it all depends on which chips you have and which you don't.
    Only one effect gets boosted by the plug system, since they changed all the chip descriptions to have 1/2/3/4/x effects, and in general one plug mentions one ability type at a time. If the effect was on both frames for seiga blade/fornis, it'd be considerably strong.

Even if only one effect gets boosted - varied frames are multiplicative so it's a larger benefit

e.g. a maxed fornis (frame W: [+200% base, +50%], frame H: +32% would mean [(3.5×1.32)-1] = +362% effective boost) would outdo most single-frame chips.