Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Okay but what happens to older badges? do they get turned into sp badges or do i have to go on a shopping spree this instant?
    It's right in Altiea's first line:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Weapon Badges from years 2015 through 2018 will be tradable for Weapon Badge SP.
    So basically, you trade in your old badges for the SP Badges.

~~~~~
    Also, I just realized, this doesn't include Anniversary Badges; I'm still sitting on a few thousand 5th Anniversary Badges.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2019 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Also, I just realized, this doesn't include Anniversary Badges; I'm still sitting on a few thousand 5th Anniversary Badges.
    Had nothing to spend them on?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Had nothing to spend them on?
    It was the first year they had Anniversary Badges, and I assumed, foolishly, that the exchange shop would stay around in some reduced capacity like the Weapon Badges shops did; that was the year that you could exchange Anniversary Badges for previous years' Weapons Badges, and I hadn't taken full advantage, again, thinking that that functionality would stay. If I had been more aware, I would have traded all those Anniversary Badges for 2015 and 2016 Silver Badges.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

1:1 exchange rate, so that means I've got about 7500 badges to spend. They better not remove the stone exchanges, since Invade NT availability is still bad, PD rarely pops up and UQs are dead I need a ton of Caligula, Galeru and Yurlungur.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Apr 10, 2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    1:1 exchange rate, so that means I've got about 7500 badges to spend. They better not remove the stone exchanges, since Invade NT availability is still bad, PD rarely pops up and UQs are dead I need a ton of Caligula, Galeru and Yurlungur.
    Your source for Invade NTs 24/7 has always been the solo/quad XQ and for the past 2 months the boosted LQs. Easy farming and Caligula/Nero from solo PD trigs. You dont need badge exchanges for these
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Your source for Invade NTs 24/7 has always been the solo/quad XQ and for the past 2 months the boosted LQs. Easy farming and Caligula/Nero from solo PD trigs. You dont need badge exchanges for these
    Wait, since when have Invade NT dropped from the LQs? I've never seen a single one, wasn't even aware they are available in them. If you mean boosted Ult Amduscia there was never anyone playing that, and solo UQ is a slog with the huge HP pools. The XQ is out, I'm bad at dealing with Deus and the drop rate doesn't seem good enough considering my questionable clear rate (0 Invade from maybe 12-14 clears?). Solo PD triggers are from the 2017 badge exchange and I've almost exhausted those (meanwhile I still have over 4k 2018 badges), so I'm currently relying on the treasure shop triggers and random PD EQs.

Wait, since when have Invade NT dropped from the LQs? I've never seen a single one, wasn't even aware they are available in them. If you mean boosted Ult Amduscia there was never anyone playing thats.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg
    Meme as much as you like, I haven't had an Invade drop from these last few weeks of boosted LQs, their addition to the pool wasn't mentioned on Bumped, and they aren't on the in-game quest drop log so I didn't know they could drop. If you want to find the person with the worst luck in PSO2 it's probably me, I can roll super rare stuff when it is useless (hey, have 3 Ares Takts) but not uncommon fodder.

Meme as much as you like, I haven't had an Invade drop from these last few weeks of boosted LQs, their addition to the pool wasn't mentioned on Bumped, and they aren't on the in-game quest drop log so I didn't know they could drop. If you want to find the person with the worst luck in PSO2 it's probably me, I can roll super rare stuff when it is useless (hey, have 3 Ares Takts) but not uncommon fodder.
    I think that might be more toward the "UQ Amduscia was super dead" comment, which it really wasn't for the most part. The rates were also unscaled from their Phantoms loot table, which meant they dropped way more often than any other possible drop in the pool, so in all likelihood you either had to have insanely bad timing or weren't actively searching for MPAs for UQ Amduscia to be dead enough to not rake in Invade-NT drops.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

their addition to the pool wasn't mentioned on Bumped
    It was tho.

But even with that I only managed to grasp only 3 Invade-NTs... _(:3
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.