Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

His tame attacks might be kind of because the eq is highly valuable source of super fresh powercreep stuff (that causes servers go into yellow/red again), so they couldn't make it bone shattering, to avoid making multishipping inefficient. Can't do that.

New raids are just a show.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Dec 23, 2018 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsm View Post
    I (finally!) got the qualifications for expert. YAY!

The difference in time for doing this EQ is huge, the only issue I have is that every 2 or 3 that I do, there are people with the mini reindeer suit just afk or doing LA in the middle of the mission. Is mini reindeer a meme or something that I was unaware? It's really obnoxious
    Been that way since last year. I do think is a meme, though a few of them do seem to play normally instead of blatant trolling. But yeah, kinda weird that all these trolls use the same costume :/

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    His tame attacks might be kind of because the eq is highly valuable source of super fresh powercreep stuff (that causes servers go into yellow/red again), so they couldn't make it bone shattering, to avoid making multishipping inefficient. Can't do that.

New raids are just a show.
    They need to put a TRUE EXPERT version of this quest like masquerade. Deals same damage but just faster and deals status effect or something, higher drop rates and more Erebos stones dropping...or something incentive.
    test

I don't think they can make content that is highly challenging through requiring team work, class combination, like war cry brhu leading big attacks away, or precise positioning, because all classes and players must be able to finish all content.

they can make it work with 4/4 tho
    test

i hope they make persona duel phase like in pd again but this time with masquerade ultimate attack

I clearly wasn't meant to participate in this raid. Got that disconnect bug, and this last one I lost power 25 minutes before it started. Fuck time gating.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    I don't think they can make content that is highly challenging through requiring team work, class combination, like war cry brhu leading big attacks away, or precise positioning, because all classes and players must be able to finish all content.
    This sounds like World of Warcraft to me.
    They can't even synchronise attack with it's animation.
    When 3-rd form start to sucking players to ball I get damage about 0.5 seconds before it's detonation.
    Same thing with Ultimate area attacks. When I see it I alredy died by it.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 23, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

If anything I hope UH becomes an actual challenging difficulty that gives similar drops to XH but at a higher quantity, and its made so that only fully geared players would be able to clear it reliably making XH still a difficulty people would have to do instead because theyre simply not strong enough to take on content in UH.

the reality though would be everyone would just try to leech off the good players in UH anyways.

Even worse though, UH is probably just gonna be another bump up in numbers with absolutely no change in enemy behavior. Once you're geared for it it'll probably be identical to XH.

Edit: >>> (next page) That's good to know, I don't keep up to date with any game stuff. I just wait and hope something good comes.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 23, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968