I've given this some thought, very little, about getting a battle ranking system for just PSOW goers for each version of the game. Each version, X-Box, GameCube, and DreamCast, should all have a Dangerous-10. The best 10 battlers on the system that are in PSOW, and a registered user. I'm not sure how'll we get this system to work, maybe have posts on wins, and somehow get a guarnteed legit crowd. If anyone wants to add any ideas on top of that go ahead and post, i'd be more than intrested to see what we could come up with. Also I think the fact that giving a ranking would up the people that do battle to get a status, and all together raise the quality of gameplay.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

I wish...

People that play battle mode alot are real hardcore battlers...some like me ONLY play that mode now. It's also kinda hard to say who is the best, since there are Japanese players also. The best English speaking players hang out in Miranda 7, the best Japanese hang out in Pasiphae 10.

I suppose a good way to "rank" players is to have a league of some sort...have official battle games that give you points to move up the rankings.

Legendary Archmage

That would be great

Badass Billionaire Extraordinaire

If anything it should be done by class/race. Like the top HUcast battlers, and top HUmar battlers and what not.

Some classes have it rough in certain battlemodes (ie. RAmar in ver2). So if someone who actually has about 100 wins with a RAmar, they could technically be a far superior battler then say a HUmar with 200 wins.

So if that same RAmar battler decided to play a HUmar they would instead possibly have 300 wins under there belt.

Or just hold Frequent tournies.

On 2002-06-18 21:47, HC82 wrote:
    If anything it should be done by class/race. Like the top HUcast battlers, and top HUmar battlers and what not.

Some classes have it rough in certain battlemodes (ie. RAmar in ver2). So if someone who actually has about 100 wins with a RAmar, they could technically be a far superior battler then say a HUmar with 200 wins.

So if that same RAmar battler decided to play a HUmar they would instead possibly have 300 wins under there belt.

Or just hold Frequent tournies.
    Totally... I agreee with ya 100% on that. If PSOW is going to have an Elite 10 or what not it should be devided per class... and then maybe instead of 10, an elite 3 or whatever...

VERY good idea...

However we will never see it happen... the guys at PSOW probably just don't care enough.

Feet kicking tail shaking head dancin rappy!

Best Fomarl here!I kinda suk at all other clases,especially HUmars >.<.The low tp thing is driving me up the wall.I guess putting 1200+ hours into a FOmarl messes with ya when appling for a new class x.X

Mabey I should play with the new android lady,Im use to TP but I need a power boast for challenge I'd love to fight in a ranking system!

Pso Trainee

inst that going to be hard your going have to have someone playing the game everday and night non-stop to do that.

Here's a good way to do this.

Have official judges to keep score.

Set up a date for the official match, so the judge can be there.

When you have the match, make it a 3 person match with the two fighters and the judge.

The judge can't interfere with the match, except to DQ someone for cheating.

The judge will report the results of the match, and the winner will be given a point.

Well, what do you think? If you want I'll make some rules for the judges too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Her chest is a cat, too.

Pso Trainee

That sounds cool a little like zoids!!!!!