Page 4482 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 348239824382443244724479448044814482448344844485449245324582 ... LastLast
Results 44,811 to 44,820 of 46801

Where can I find the rotation for the other PSO2 Classes except for the latest 2?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Where can I find the rotation for the other PSO2 Classes except for the latest 2?
    what do you mean? DPS rotations??
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Now I'm wondering why I still haven't gotten this title yet:

Spoiler!

Mathematically speaking, there are 26 custom PA with with 63 crafts each to complete a row (15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3), so:

26 * 63 = 1638

That's well over 1000 PA crafts, so what's up with that?
    Interesting. I'll check with my account as well since I'm about 50-60 crafts away from maxxing out entirely PA crafts achievements too. It is possible the title is for 1000 Great Successes but the translation missed it, I'll check the original text.

-=UPDATE=-
    I also haven't got it. I can't even get the japanese text written well in google translate for an idea. My guess is that it asks for 1000 PA Customizations which aren't tied to a NPC or player request.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Oct 12, 2019 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

-=UPDATE=-
    I also haven't got it. I can't even get the japanese text written well in google translate for an idea. My guess is that it asks for 1000 PA Customizations which aren't tied to a NPC or player request.
    That could be it since half of the PA achievements can be obtained with daily crafts which is how I got them. Guessing I need more or less 170 crafts if that's the case.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

There's a separate category of achievements for requests, which makes it very probable that you need to get the missing one through your own efforts.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what do you mean? DPS rotations??

......Yes whatever is currently available...
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Oct 12, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

......Yes whatever is currently available...
    they'd be on swiki but i dont know any english sites that have it translated (or the data in general but i assume they copy/pasted it anyways). You'd have to use google translate on swiki pages though to get by
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    they'd be on swiki but i dont know any english sites that have it translated (or the data in general but i assume they copy/pasted it anyways). You'd have to use google translate on swiki pages though to get by
    ...You're kidding...
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Oct 12, 2019 at 06:52 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

...You're kidding...
    people just copy/paste their DPS charts and work from there, others who parse can do other experimental DPS routes and report them elsewhere (sometimes here in the Class threads), others have their own site/blog for specific classes like Bo for tutorials, DPS etc. I dont know anywhere where all the those numbers could be located in one place in English for people to use. Which is sorta why anyone who wants info like that either asks here or they do a little hard work and locate it themselves on swiki
    (this isnt directed toward you but youre expected to do a little research at least)

Real easy to find it though, on the left hand side of the site, look for the weapon you want to see DPS numbers for and click "PA", then scroll past down the PA descriptions until you find the chart and just copy/paste everything into Google Translate and go from there. Heres the Sword DPS chart

https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...83%89%E7%B3%BB
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 12, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    There's a separate category of achievements for requests, which makes it very probable that you need to get the missing one through your own efforts.
    Let's turn that probability into a fact:

Spoiler!

I was missing somewhere between 100 and 117 PA crafts, so I did 9 of the ones that I unlocked via dailies which boosted the PAs on my characters and allowed me to unlock that last PA title.

OK, so both Tech and PA achievements and titles are complete. I got all of the weapon and unit craft titles even if I'm not done with all of the achievements (thanks to that craft nerfing that happened a little while back), so I guess I should tackle Timed Abilities then. Problem is, I never touched those before minus the daily ones and the Forest one I kept doing just to get 2 Lambda Grinders from Zieg.

Any decent guides that can explain how they work and more importantly, how to get out of the dead end that the daily crafts have left me? The only achievements I have are on page 5 and 6 which will eventually complete themselves with dailies, but as for page 1 to 4, I got squat.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!