Default Question about Online Trading

morning ladies and gents

i'm on today to ask about how online trading works.

and also to possibly request some help.

you see i found a save file on gamefaqs that was full of items. including items gained from the multi player, challenge mission and pvp titles. and since putting the file on my memory stick i've bought a couple of very cool costumes that i wanted and some password items (the lack of password items indicates to me that the save may b hacked but i'm not sure i care)

neway i have adhoc party and i was hoping that if it was at all possible to send the save file i have to somebody (once i clear out all the stuff i dont want)

and then i could meet whoever i send the save to online and they could trade the items back to me on my own save.

i'm just not too sure how trading works on whether i would need to trade items of equal value to what i'm trading for like in .hack or something.

if all else fails i'll just keep looking for a cheap copy of the game on ebay and do the trades myself using an old and semi broken psp i have. then sell the game on.

so if anybody can help or provide info i'd appreciate it

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Hmm, some items such as extend codes are restricted from trading. I want to say clothing is also restricted from being traded, but I'm not entirely sure.

Important note: Only C-rank/B-ranks can be traded. A-rank / S-ranks cannot be traded.

As far as how trading works, you first need to exchange guild cards with the other player. After doing so, go to the front counter at the cafe (orange shop with a coffee mug as the logo) to perform the trade.

Both players aren't required to put somethning in the trade box to perform the trade. One player can simply give the other player items.

I'm guessing the save you're looking at has weapons and modules you want?

The previous post is right that it's limited to C and B rank weaponry. Clothing and possibly modules can't be traded.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.