Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: ultra hard

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

If you checked the roadmap, there's another set of UH ff in fall

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I still don't get why Sega won't give us all explorations in XH with lvl 80 enemies or AQs for all areas but insists on adding content cause they don't understand that people get bored easily since there are too few alternatives to eqs.
    Both lvl 80 explorations and AQs are a minimal effort for Sega with a big effect but instead we get UH now and lvl 80 enemies are now 10 lvls lower again, undoubtedly after the next 3 UH fields sega abandons that type of quest as well and moves on to something else yet again.
    majority of the gear coming from Nab UH is super garbage but I'll run it for one particular weapon and drop it. its a dam shame too that its already a DoA content release
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    majority of the gear coming from Nab UH is super garbage but I'll run it for one particular weapon and drop it. its a dam shame too that its already a DoA content release
    Did the pots of the UH Nab 15*s come out already?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Did the pots of the UH Nab 15*s come out already?
    Big thanks to Gestias for this fine information

https://pastebin.com/gDAyTum8

If too lazy to click pastebin link for new gear potentials:
    Spoiler!

Future ---CONTENT --- SPOILERS--- which seem pretty interesting
    https://pastebin.com/KAcBDQqq
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 28, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Big thanks to Gestias for this fine information

https://pastebin.com/gDAyTum8

If too lazy to click pastebin link for new gear potentials:
    Spoiler!

Future ---CONTENT --- SPOILERS--- which seem pretty interesting
    https://pastebin.com/KAcBDQqq
    Spoiler!
    Apparently someone just told me that Jupiter Tullus' Ultimate booster pot outpowers an Atlas EX 15*. I am wondering what the hell kind of pot lets it do that given Atlas having SSA 1-4 and JT doesn't.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Suirano; May 28, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Apparently someone just told me that Jupiter Tullus' Ultimate booster pot outpowers an Atlas EX 15*. I am wondering what the hell kind of pot lets it do that given Atlas having SSA 1-4 and JT doesn't.

Spoiler!
    i read elsewhere that its 3rd best DB's because of that Pot but absolutely not better than Atra EX/LS
    PSO2 NGS

i read elsewhere that its 3rd best DB's because of that Pot but absolutely not better than Atra EX/LS
    I assumed SSAs would still make the 15*s better overall. I mean, I have three Jupiter Tullus' thanks to E. Forest so I am fine with using those again instead of making new DBs but it did seem a little of a stretch for a 14*s power to be directly behind Lightstream and beat Atlas.

( it being up there with Austere and Serpen is nice tho )

I assumed SSAs would still make the 15*s better overall. I mean, I have three Jupiter Tullus' thanks to E. Forest so I am fine with using those again instead of making new DBs but it did seem a little of a stretch for a 14*s power to be directly behind Lightstream and beat Atlas.

( it being up there with Austere and Serpen is nice tho )
    i honestly dont know what Sega is doing, we didn't need some rando power revival for these Gen One 14*'s at all. Now I imagine if these did have SSA's it could spell some trouble but it would piss a whole lot of people off if they somehow matched or outpowered the 2 best series out right now which in return would force Sega to buff those. I really don't know I mean look at Lavis wand, it's like Sega doesn't want people to move on from that Wand now that Atra EX wand has been out (and general wand speed boost)
    PSO2 NGS

i honestly dont know what Sega is doing, we didn't need some rando power revival for these Gen One 14*'s at all. Now I imagine if these did have SSA's it could spell some trouble but it would piss a whole lot of people off if they somehow matched or outpowered the 2 best series out right now which in return would force Sega to buff those. I really don't know I mean look at Lavis wand, it's like Sega doesn't want people to move on from that Wand now that Atra EX wand has been out (and general wand speed boost)
    I never really understand a lot of things Sega does. Example being why is there no training dummy in game yet and why is that even something that needs to be discussed amongst the dev team. There is a part of me that is happy that I kept those 14*s and can use them again but there is the part of me confused as to why this is even a thing with all the 15*s ( and recent 14*s ) out already.

I still use Quelle Scarlette lol.

And hoping Sega make Austere-NT worth all that bullshit effort with Ultimate Boosters in the future...if they ever implement it lol
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; May 29, 2019 at 12:42 AM.
    test