Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Its nintendo. Mario always comes first and they will, for the most part, make their launch games a mario game. Besides, how do you know they aren't making a F zero game and want to get it right before they announce it?

Back on topic. Yes, it is a nice improvement from the psp but i'm going to wait for the price to drop as well before I get one. If you want to use a video camera though, the vita is the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Its nintendo. Mario always comes first and they will, for the most part, make their launch games a mario game. Besides, how do you know they aren't making a F zero game and want to get it right before they announce it?
    Irrelevant argument is irrelevant. The system didn't launch with a Mario game at all (the closest thing was, what, Nintendogs? Their first-party launch lineup was crap, and the third-party launch lineup was pretty bad, too - this is why the system bombed so hard that it got a price drop faster than the Virtual Boy... Except the 3DS actually recovered from it).

Your statement about F-Zero is also pretty silly. There's no evidence it exists, and the series rarely gets the entries and attention it deserves for how good it is consistently. I never said that they're not working on one, but they have certainly not hinted at it even being a possibility - but for a push they're making to bring "core" gamers to the 3DS, they're also ignoring what's easily their most hard-core internal IP. It would make much more sense to embrace it if they're trying to attract core players, rather than going the "silly party game" route like they did with the Wii and regurgitate more Mario Kart shovelware.

But that's a whole other topic.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

What can I say, i'm a silly guy.

Well people do say that Nintendo is trying to grab more people into gaming as well. Your right though, they should be trying to grab their core base as well. As for the whole mario ordeal, I figured that Super Mario 3D was one of the launch titles but oh well. Can't win them all.

My concern for the Vita however is what games it will have with everyone saying the psp and ps3 had no games nonsense.

Got mine for only $40 after trade in's and store credit and love it still. Selection of games right now is kinda small but depends on what your likes are. I only prefer Fighting games like Blazblue and UMVC and arcade shooter games.

There is a mini game on the PSN. Its called Super Stardust Delta. The interstellar bundle is only $15 but it should cost more than that. Been playing that days now. Only games I'm waiting on are SF X Tekken, Ragarock Odyssey and PSO2.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I rather like mine, even though the games I'm looking forward two have another month or two before they release, I at least had something to play at launch (I got Katamari when I got the Vita, and bought Super Stardust as soon as I knew they had it for Vita, sicne I loved it on PS3), unlike the 3DS.

Also, AR on both systems is pretty lame, why are we even bringing it up?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboolits View Post
    Also, AR on both systems is pretty lame, why are we even bringing it up?
    Hay shu'up! D<

My over active imagination was exaggerating what I thought was a cool concept of AR in general. D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I really want a Vita after seeing 3 people on campus with one. Friend got BlazBlue on it and on the PS3...and it looks, sounds, and feels exactly the same. It really is as strong as a PS3. Super Stardust is awesome on the PS3, I'd imagine it's just as good on the Vita.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I'd love to get a PSV, but my interests in games are so narrow that there's currently no announced titles aside from PSO2 that interest me (and I can just play that on the PC in that case). Like when I bought my PS3 in January 2008, I said that if there weren't 5 titles on it that I felt were worth keeping the thing around by the end of my warranty, I was going to return it. That didn't happen, but I shouldn't even have to think that.

As for if there'll be any games on the Vita that I'll want to have, I'm certain there will be. But if it's like with the PSP, then the gross majority of those will be imports, and I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle of paying extra dollars for ~2/3 of my game library. Not that that's Sony's or the developers' faults - like I said, not a whole lot interests me. When two or three games that I feel I definitely should have come out on it, I'll consider buying it. By then, there'll probably be a price drop and/or a hardware revision, lol.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I really want a Vita after seeing 3 people on campus with one. Friend got BlazBlue on it and on the PS3...and it looks, sounds, and feels exactly the same. It really is as strong as a PS3. Super Stardust is awesome on the PS3, I'd imagine it's just as good on the Vita.
    Super Stardust is amazing on both systems. The Vita blazblue is the same on the Blazblue continuum shift on the psp. Just has some a couple characters, story modes, ect.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I know, I was more comparing how they are in terms of processing and framerate, not content.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02