Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Hey everyone, I merged some of the info from the other error thread into this one and did some more messing around. I'd like to get the exact japanese for each error so we can translate them directly and people can have an easier time searching so I'm holding off on updating a lot of the 600 errors for now. Keep em coming- If you have solutions, those are very appreciated as well! Feel free to PM me screen shots that I can either add directly or transcribe the japanese.

Dragonspazz111- Have you tried installing and reinstalling the client and updating directX?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

This really should get a sticky.

error 249 xd only in ship 2 ...

Member of the old guard Swatshot00's Avatar

Look at my sig please, what does this message say?

PSO Ep 1&2
    Swatshot00, HUcaseal lv.200, Oran
    PSUjp
    SEED-Guardian(Tw), Lv.74 C, f
    Swatshot00, Lv.92 H, m

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Error 678 = Head to the ISAO user site and accept the user terms. Once you login to the ISAO site and get past the Japanese Captcha, there should be a bit of scrollable text. Below that text should be TWO buttons. Click on the top button to say "I agree". Wait for it to process, then click the only button there (Logout).

Return back to PSO2 - you should be able to get in now.

Error 602 = Your Sega ID is correct, but your password is incorrect. If you forgot your password, get it reset (you made sure not to enter a fake birthdate, right?)
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

So here's my problem, immediately after finalizing my character in character creation the game just...loads for a bit and then I'm treated to a delicious Error 630. Is this a connection problem or...like what? Haha sorry I'm pretty clueless. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://i49.tinypic.com/974sx4.jpg

My problem is I'm stuck in this infinite check bar and it just sits there. Anyone have any idea why it is just sitting there not doing anything?
    Last edited by Tokaiden; Jun 21, 2012 at 03:35 AM.

I'm having the same problem as Dragonspazz111 and it's driving me up the wall. I've updated my drivers, my DirectX is the latest version, the settings are as low as possible and I'm still getting an error message right after the intro cinematic ends. Sorry for posting here, but this is really irritating >.<

Been trying to connect for awhile now and the only error I get is 242 with an occasional 602.
    I think this has something to do with my account? My account is fully registered at the moment. (Or at least I thought.) Yes, I should have the correct password as well. I'm wondering if their account system allows capitalization with passwords...
    Any help?
    Last edited by iwerkout; Jun 21, 2012 at 05:16 AM.