Page 156 of 466 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156157158159166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    Started playing L.A. NOIRE: The Complete Edition on Playstation 3. Loving it so far!

The look for clues and questioning parts remind me of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney which is great.
    I wanted to get that Friday, but my store had a horrid selection. D:

L.A Noire is a very good game. I have it for PC, but I saw the behind the scenes to that game. They had to reinvent and revolutionize Motion Capture in order to make that game work. They decided to use around 30 - 40 cameras at different angles to capture expression.

They then had to figure out the problem of how to 3D map expressions into a 2D environment.

By 2D, I mean that even if we map out a game, we still have the problem that players view the action from a monitor that only has 2 Dimensions. Even if you have a 3D monitor, the surface is still flat and can only give the illusion of 3 Dimensions but not the actual reality.

My advice for L.A Noire players.

The game has literally no real replay value and once you figure out the main story to the game, there is no going back. Try to stick to the game as long as possible and do not rush it because the game really is a special treat into something very hard to produce.

Have fun with it.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Found a nice English translation (everything but dialog) for Tales of the World Radiant Methodology 3.

Valkyria Chronicles 3 is rather tough in full Japanese. I'll just wait for the patch for that. I wish some translators realized that we really just want mission details and menus translated. I don't care for dialog, I can read the story on a wiki. But beggars can't be choosers, and I'm glad I'm just getting any translation.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Getting my footing back into LoZ:Skyward Sword.
    Going through the Lyn w/e desert place.

Not too fond of the flying parts since it seems so shallow.
    Kinda feels like sailing in Wind Waker in that regard only less annoying.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Getting my footing back into LoZ:Skyward Sword.
    Going through the Lyn w/e desert place.

Not too fond of the flying parts since it seems so shallow.
    Kinda feels like sailing in Wind Waker in that regard only less annoying.
    I kind of wish the flying sections were more like Wind Waker in the sense that I wish there was more for you to find. As it is, the sky area is pretty small and there are few interesting secrets hidden throughout.

Yeah that´s the part i like about Wind Waker.
    Just disliked some quests involving you running back and forth for no good reason which made you go long distances just for a single heart piece.

I can only imagine the agony of gathering every heart piece without a guide.
    Brr...yikes.
    As if playing the Wind’s Requiem every time you wanted to sail weren´t a chore..
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Yeah that´s the part i like about Wind Waker.
    Just disliked some quests involving you running back and forth for no good reason which made you go long distances just for a single heart piece.

I can only imagine the agony of gathering every heart piece without a guide.
    Brr...yikes.
    As if playing the Wind’s Requiem every time you wanted to sail weren´t a chore..
    Yeah, I think the Loftwing makes traveling across a large area much easier, but I guess Nintendo didn't want to focus on a large open world. Ah well. I'm still holding out hope for a Zelda game with more of an open world - that is, just without as many obvious level transitions.

Started playing Pandora's Tower yesterday. Loving it!

It's really different from the RPGs I'm used too. Exploring the tower's is really fun!

In the past week, I've been playing Armored Core V and beat story without anyones help, not because I wanted to do it by myself as so much as no one wants to help with the missions because they don't want to get hurt. Recently picked up Sonic Generations and giving that a go. I wish I had picked it up sooner, but it's better late than never. Both on the PS3.

On PC, I've been playing S4 League quite a bit and gotten better at the meleeing aspects of the game, still weak in terms of gun play, but the swords I've been able to get my hands on really does help make my play style decision:
    Spoiler!
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Other then Phantasy Star Zero, I've been playing Armored Core For Answer on 360, and Skyrim for PC. Awesome stuff, but I have to go over to my friends to play them XD
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*