Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default 8/21 Balance Update

Some pretty nice buffs are a comin;

Long post long, Google Translation bad (or wait for bumped to correct with better grammar). Incoming Skill Reset passes again!

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20190821/10/

------------------------------------
    Hunter battle balance adjustment
    Sword adjustment

Regular attack adjustment

-Correct the motion speed upward.
    -Mitigates fall timing when attacking in the air.

Partisan adjustment

-Correct the motion speed upward.
    -Mitigates fall timing when attacking in the air.

Ranger battle balance adjustment
    Launcher adjustment

In the first step of normal attack, the motion speed when attacking on the ground is corrected upward.
    In the first step of the normal attack, relax the just attack timing when attacking on the ground.
    In the first step of the normal attack, the timing of canceling the dive roll when attacking on the ground will be relaxed.
    In the first step of normal attack, the jump cancel timing when attacking on the ground will be relaxed.
    In the 3rd step of normal attack, the motion speed when attacking on the ground is corrected upward.
    In the 3rd step of normal attack, the just attack timing when attacking on the ground is extended.

Force battle balance adjustment
    Class skill adjustment

Adjustment of “Flame Tech S Charge”

Change the upper level limit to 5. The effect value is adjusted accordingly.
    In accordance with this adjustment, the skill disk level that can be obtained in the challenge quest “MISSION: Start” will be adjusted.

Adjustment of “Bolt Tech PP Save”

Change the upper level limit to 5. The effect value is adjusted accordingly.
    In accordance with this adjustment, the skill disk level that can be obtained in the challenge quest “MISSION: Start” will be adjusted.

Adjustment of “Talistech Bonus”

Change the upper level limit to 1. The effect value is adjusted accordingly.
    In accordance with this adjustment, the skill disk level that can be obtained in the challenge quests “MISSION: Start” and “MISSION: Decision” will be adjusted.

Techer battle balance adjustment
    Wand adjustment

Mitigates fall timing when attacking in the air.

Braver battle balance adjustment
    Class skill adjustment

Adjustment of “Average S Charge”

Adjustment of “Week stance charge”

Bouncer battle balance adjustment
    Dual blade adjustment

Reduces gear consumption when performing weapon actions on dual blades.
    Jet boot adjustment

In jet boots, the attack speed has been revised upward.
    Class skill adjustment

Adjustment of “Rapid Boost”

Removes the attack speed increase effect.

* By adjusting the jet boot, the attack speed will always be the same as the rapid boost before the adjustment.

Hero battle balance adjustment
    Class skill adjustment

Adjustment of “Hero Boost”

Mitigates the decrease in power increase effect when taking a certain percentage of HP damage in a short time.

Adjustment of “Hero Counter”

The specification is changed so that the power increase amount of Hero Boost increases when activated.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 8, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I want to say Braver Katana/Bow build may be back with the extra SP but not too sure about that but it frees up 18 SP's on the tree which is pretty nice
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

no love for ice tech :/

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    no love for ice tech :/
    Could have taken the opportunity here to either phase out or rework those useless boost and ignition skills. I actually had the thought to try those skills for once, and the damage is abysmal, whats even funnier is that I thought they were passives, and they definitely were not. Good concept wasted by dilapidated functions untouched since the beginning. I don't understand how they just went through that tree and completely ignored the ice path? I'll go back sticking to Ice Mastery as always.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 8, 2019 at 01:26 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I want to say Braver Katana/Bow build may be back with the extra SP but not too sure about that but it frees up 18 SP's on the tree which is pretty nice
    This update lets you easily max out* both stances and all the other essential braver skills and still leaves you a few points left over for quick mate or J reversal. This is an amazing change for anyone who ever wanted to play both weapons at once.

*ignoring Weak Stance Critical because Braver Combination gives you plenty of crit with bows.
    Last edited by Endler; Aug 8, 2019 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    This update lets you easily max out* both stances and all the other essential braver skills and still leaves you a few points left over for quick mate or PP reversal. This is an amazing change for anyone who ever wanted to play both weapons at once.

*ignoring Weak Stance Critical because Braver Combination gives you plenty of crit with bows.
    well aware of all this, i was referring to Bow usage with Ph as the sub, I haven't looked much into it let alone watched or seen videos/dmg charts to see how it holds up, not that I would think it would do that bad either but its definitely something I'm looking forward to since I just picked up Br again recently and I'm enjoying it

Also wish sega would stop ignoring Fighter too
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 8, 2019 at 01:51 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Could have taken the opportunity here to either phase out or rework those useless boost and ignition skills.
    they need to change it to 1 skill point

Fighter got ignored..... Why? They could easily give it some love.

Force buffs look cool. Not sure what 14 extra points gonna go though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Could have taken the opportunity here to either phase out or rework those useless boost and ignition skills. I actually had the thought to try those skills for once, and the damage is abysmal, whats even funnier is that I thought they were passives, and they definitely were not. Good concept wasted by dilapidated functions untouched since the beginning. I don't understand how they just went through that tree and completely ignored the ice path? I'll go back sticking to Ice Mastery as always.
    in name of Evergreen , we really need freeze ignition to be just 1 point for full potential but longer cooldown(there has to be a prize for that) and ice mages will be everywhere

I haven't played Hr in a while but I'm guessing Hero boost became hard to maintain in UH. One hit practically resets it to 0%?