Threaded View

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I have Delta Attack and Diversity at hand when i make that party as well the Paradigm with 2 Med and 1 Sen in case it really turns out like a disaster. I can handle that normal Ochu + 5 miniosn that's in the same area as the Neochu though i need to use Sen/Syn/Com to get rid of the big one and then switch to Diversity to get rid of the 5 minions.

I could just spam him and hope for a miracle that my first Death will kill him... I didn't plan in the beginning to spend to much time on the game, i just wanted to beat it for story purpose and do a few of these side missions.

Must say that some boss battles we're really tough. I had some trouble with the 2nd form of the Prodclad for example, but i was just way underleveled at that time with only 4k hp per member. It also took me ages to kill barthandelus the 2nd time in Oerba but again i was majorly underleveled. Think that i just took the game to lightly, since i played alot of RPG's and i know that you can beat them while being underleveled

But i probarly can beat the game then, i mainly use Lighting/Fang/Hope as team now with Com/Sen/Med, Com/Sab/Syn, Com/Sen/Syn, Com/Rav/Med, Rav/Com/Rav (Default) and Med/Sen/Med as paradigms. I used to use vanille and Sazh instead of Fang and Hope before but since i now found out how powerfull my Fang is as a Com and Hop filling up Med and Syn better then Sazh kinda i'm wondering why i haven't done this as a team before. I also never really bothered with Sentinels at all, i kinda thought of them being a useless class...
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Feb 21, 2012 at 07:39 AM.