Page 389 of 466 FirstFirst ... 289339379386387388389390391392399439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4655
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Started playing Skyrim (finally lel) and installed a mod so I could punch things and build around it.

Exhibit A.
    Spoiler!

Phantasy Star Zero (offline mode). I need to clean out my storage so I can give Eternal Tower on Hard mode a chance and see what drops.
    I wish my psp wasn't broken so I can give psp2 another chance and try to learn how to chain without getting hit often.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperTheAbsol View Post
    Yikes. I have yet to finish gathering all of my atmas. It's an absolute pain in the butt for me to pursue, or at least it has been so far. As much as I want my weapon to be fully upgraded it sounds out of reach for now. I'll be pursuing it as best as I can in the near future. Best of luck to you!

Aaaaand I might as well post a ridiculous recording of T3 that I did recently. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrtgsdVRr0M
    I have no idea how people can stomach doing 4 or 5 of those things. I've heard of people that were on like novus #3. Some of whom had like 6+ relic weapons on FFXI (also having more than one back when the max level was 75). Bunch of masochists I tell ya! To each their own, I guess.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zeota; Sep 23, 2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Beat Zelda Link Between Worlds in mere 17 hours, started on Tales on the Abyss on my 3DS now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Creating a Wrriors Orochi playlist on mah youtube

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Warframe (PC) - Nyx Prime came out so playing with the local crew trying to get the pieces to make it. should be fun as always

Grid Autosport (PC) - Racenet Challenges along with multiplayer racing to level up the cars you own is pretty fun. Single player dlc is pretty good as well.

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) - Looking forward to playing this game. A big fan of Zelda franchise and have always liked the 'Warriors' games so should be fun

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max (PS3) - Having to train again to get myself back into the game. Own the other 3 so figured I would give this one a go as well. As a note if you want to own AH2 its import PS2 only, and frankly it was god awful with horrible framerates. Only get it if you want to round out the collection haha.

And as always other random stuff from time to time but looking forward to Forza Horizon 2 (360) since I haven't purchased an XB1 just yet.

Hyrule Warriors. Fun stuff.

Also, Skyloft Zelda is best Zelda.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    I've yet to set foot in there myself. Doing relic weapon upgrades has taken priority. I have one more of these stupid atma books left, then it's on to the dreaded alexandrite.
    One of my FC friends just got his Thyrus Nexus a while ago. I haven't made much progress towards my Curtana and Holy Shield yet, but I've been prioritizing crafting and selling things lately, as I'm trying to save up for one of the last few large house plots currently available. Still got a long ways to go, though...

As far as the relic upgrades go, I'd have to say getting the 12 Atmas was the worst part simply because of the RNG involved. I think it took me about a week to get all of mine, and I ended up with 2 duplicates before getting a full set. Some people say they've gotten them all within a day, where other people complain that they STILL can't get them after playing for months.

Aside from having to camp specific FATE's, the Trials of the Zodiac Braves books were only annoying because spamming the first 2 bosses of Brayflox Hard was the only viable way to farm Mythology at the time. Nowadays, you can just do hunts with people and get a ton of it from killing A and S-rank marks.

For the Novus part, the shitty part is having to drop 400-500K on a tier IV crit or det materia, only to have the meld fail... but that's only if you want to build it that way. I ended up not putting any tier IV materia on my sword and shield, and opted to sell them instead. Also, make sure you have at least one person helping you with your Alexandrite maps; it's possible to solo them, but I've seen a lot of players die trying to do so, and then you'll have wasted your 800 Myth/daily quest allowance.

As for Nexus, it seems to be pretty easy-going; basically you just do FATE's and/or any dungeon/instanced content in the game with your relic equipped, and you gain a certain amount of "light" after completing it. After getting enough light, you can then upgrade it. Also, my understanding is that certain content will get a bonus to how much light you earn, which get changed every 2 hours or so. I hear some people also like spamming Cape Westwind runs for it, as they can be done in a minute or so with a good group.

Finally, I got to where I just stopped doing Coils because of the lockout system. I understand why SE did it that way (basically they don't want the best gear in the game being heavily proliferated), but I think it should've been handled similarly to the Crystal Tower lockouts where you could only get 1 drop per week, but anyone could run it whenever they wanted. Having to rely on static groups created too much inflexibility: "Oh, so-and-so couldn't make it tonight, guess we can't run it; oh no, my internet's lagging; so-and-so forgot the mechanics of the fight and wiped everyone," etc. etc. It just got to the point where it wasn't fun for me anymore.

Aside from that, a friend of mine got Hyrule Warriors, and I got a chance to play through some of the storyline co-op with him. So far, I think Fi is my favorite character, though Ganondorf looked pretty beastly after we unlocked him. And dat Cia...
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Sep 27, 2014 at 09:57 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Messin around in Loadout til dat 3rd DLC for Dark Souls II:

Minecraft
    Pokémon X Version
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Super Smash Bros 3DS (Demo)
    Hyrule Warriors

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe