Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Even if they don't do it I'm going to be listening to the music for a week while playing.

My guess of what the next collab will be: the Twin Blades signify Sword Art Online (anime collab), the Jet Boots most likely signify Jet Set Radio(game), whereas the collab boss for Episode 3 will probably be a nod to Shinobi (embracing the overall theme of this episode) - and if the pattern I've been witnessing is any indicator, the Episode 3 Collab boss will be a Force type.

Episode 1's Collab boss was a ranged type (Cougar NX), Episode 2's Collab boss was a melee type (Knight Gear), so my best guess is that they continue this trend and make Episode 3's Collab a tech type - after all, they really seem to favor the boots more than the swords.

I find it funny that people think the most recent weapons coming out would have anything to do with the next colab we get.

As much as I like JSRF and would love some stuff from that, I'm certainly not expecting it to happen. I just thought it was funny that no one brought it up.

If we DO get JSRF stuff it'll probably be during the next sega anaversary thing and include some music CDs or something. I'm not expecting them to do a whole colab scratch themed after JSRF, and I certainly don't think they're going to go for a colab specifically to usher in a new class. There's no precedent for it.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    youguysallsuckfornotbringingthisupatall
    SEGA Part 2

Beat and Gum outfits for that late 90's japanese manic pixie dream girl look.

Camo obvious.

12341234 jet grind radio/set radio future music discs.

And some other sega game not nearly as important.

Also if we got that mahouka Collab which may as well be a school life version of SAO (based on overpowered gary stuism and shitty story telling alone.) Then yeah SAO is super inevitable, I'm sure not having real twin swords yet was only reason we didn't get a SAO collab a year ago. Fuck SAO.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Aug 22, 2014 at 09:35 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

SAO collab huh....we already got a huge amount of Pseudo-Kirito Wannabe's in game. A collab would just add that number lol.

On the plus side, if you manage to get his Elucidator/Dark Repulser camo in the AC Scratch, you can sell it for a fortune! =D
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    SAO collab huh....we already got a huge amount of Pseudo-Kirito Wannabe's in game. A collab would just add that number lol.

I knew there was alot, but holy fukken balls lmfao.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Either Nanana's Buried treasure or SAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I'd say we have a pretty big chance of getting a Sailor Moon crossover, thanks to the new anime.
    In b4 Sailor Moon crossover only has Sailor Moon's costume and items, and nobody else's. Guys get Tuxedo Mask costume, obviously.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Ugh yeah I tried watching sao and by gods its so horrible even a trash can will feel violated for having SAO thrown it because it royally sucks that bad =[ Yeah Jet Set Radio stuff would beeee awwwwwessssooooome <3 If it shows up without a doubt it may show up in the 2015 Sega Platinum Collection Scratch, Shadow's hover shoes will be in the sonic anniversary lobby scratch as for collaboration im so out if the loop the most modern anime manga im involved with is fairy tail.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Aug 22, 2014 at 10:31 AM.