Default Ship 1 and Ship 2 Maintenance in progress

Hey guys

I downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA today. I'm not from SEA so I'm using a VPN know as Cyberghost 5 to connect to a singapore vpn. I can open my client and run the game but when I cant login because it has the status:maintenance in progress. I know there was a weekly maintenance in the 18 September that has been completely already. So is this just my client or is there actually a maintenance in progress? I everyone play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordMoose View Post
    Hey guys

I downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA today.
    i think that is your problem^

Asiasoft sucks. their service sucks, the community in there has gotten pretty nasty. Just read around in the forums on why pso2 SEA is worse in quality, and is pretty much just as difficult to get on as the JP server.

On a serious note though... no one here really plays on the SEA server, so i doubt you'll get a legit answer.

^ and thats another big reason to not play on sea server besides its pay to win and pay to pay and pay pay pay pay $$$$$$$money$$44$$$4money$cashA$iasoftsuckscoq
    unless you are willing to pay for every move you make in the game, don't play on that server.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Translation: Most of the members here play on the Japanese server and because of that it may be difficult to get your problem remedied.

People around don't agree with how they handle their business, the server community and player market isn't desirable and over runned by money traders.

Pay no mind to this garbage (like SAO) answer anyways like I translated most posters here play on the Japanese servers BUT theres is a small handful bold and brave enough that plays on SEA servers.

Hmm I've started downloading the JP Server. My main concerns about the JP Server are the following:
    1. How good is the english patch(is most of the content understandable) and does it translate a majority of the game?
    2. Are there a good majority of english players in the JP Server? I would hate to play this game alone
    I just wanna hear about your experience with the JP Server