Default DLC weapons/clothes

Well, someone knows if the free DLC armors and clothes still can be downloaded from the playstation store ? i mean, i know all those weapons are from the japanese version, but you can convert your save to japanese and so later you can bring those weapons and clothes to psp2i right ? or i am wrong ?

(obs; i saw those weapons/clothes here ; http://psp2.psupedia.info/Downloadable_content.html )

It's been a while since I played, but I recall being able to import PSP2 DLC into PSP2I without any issues.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's been a while since I played, but I recall being able to import PSP2 DLC into PSP2I without any issues.
    Humm...wonder if i still can download those weapons and clothes on the playstation store, do you think them can still be downloaded ?

As far as I know only PSP2i was removed from the store. The DLC should still be there.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

The infinity DLC is purchasable on the JP PSN, that I know for sure. Did not see if PSP2 DLC is available, though.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

I see, thanks guys, i'll try to see it later, i think this need a little extra "patience". i mean...make a japanese account on psn, download the japanese room, converting the save file, just to get the weapons and clothes...*yawn*

man i wish i jumped at the chance to buy a digial copy of the game at the time